URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 230
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm glad Dana shook things up...."

Posted by 23rdFoote on 07-30-03 at 08:46 AM
I am glad she did. I think this show would have gotten extremely boring if everything went according to plan. Now because of what she's done, the house is split everywhere. Now the EX's have power and the orginal 8 is gone. They are scrambling to make new alliances. She has got them on the run! It's going to get entertaining now!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I'm glad Dana shook things up...."
Posted by frinlyfran on 07-31-03 at 11:00 PM
I can't stand Dana. I think she totally messed up and used her HOH for the week as if she would be HOH from now on.. I hope Dana is the next one to be voted out. Before she became HOH there were other EX's I wanted out, but now...DANA must go.

Posted by munson on 07-31-03 at 11:13 PM
So far it looks like you'll be very happy next Wednesay night.

In fact, I think once Dana is gone, then the game will start to get even more interesting. Jun will be scrambling. Ali has gone against the wishes of her alliance mates and they are now united in their anger/disappointment. If Justin continues to develop some sort of agreement with Ali, how do Robert and Jee respond?

Here's hoping one of the Jee3 win HOH next week!

Posted by Chrissy gal on 07-31-03 at 11:22 PM
Munson, this is the Fanatics Forum...

Posted by motguy on 08-01-03 at 11:40 AM
Psycho Dana cut her own throat. No big loss there. Hope Alli nominates dana and her "man" and then Dana gets veto power. Would she save herself (temporarily) or let her loins guide her choice. But you are right, it is more interesting now.

>I am glad she did. I
>think this show would have
>gotten extremely boring if everything
>went according to plan. Now
>because of what she's done,
>the house is split everywhere.
>Now the EX's have power
>and the orginal 8 is
>gone. They are scrambling to
>make new alliances. She has
>got them on the run!
>It's going to get entertaining