URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1277
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did I mess something?"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-09-07 at 09:18 PM
On Tuesday America was told to pick some one that Eric is to flatter ALOT. Did I miss this or did they just skip this?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did I mess something?"
Posted by kcgapgirl on 08-09-07 at 09:28 PM
Was that just the thing where he told someone he would take them to the final 2?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-10-07 at 08:30 AM
Nope, there was one after that were he was suppose to flatter someone....it never was aired.

Posted by vince3 on 08-10-07 at 09:28 AM
I'm thinking one of three things:

1. America gave him a lost cause, especially someone like Dick, and it was either pitiful or very ugly.........

2. The producers figured out that he was gonna survive, and the blowups were much more interesting, and will probably air the attempt on Sunday.....

3. They pulled a Chenbot and just plain forgot.......

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-10-07 at 09:59 AM
It had to be EDick. Because really the task was an easy one. Eric even with EDick could've flattered him sarcastically like... EDick you are the king of the house. EDick you are the best player in Big Brother History. EDick everyone in the house wants to be you. Eric would've accomplished the task. But maybe Eric just refused to talk to EDick.

This upcomign taks would be harder especially if America told him to get anyone buit ##### or Daniele nominated.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 08-10-07 at 10:19 AM
It was supposed to be #####...Eric didn't do this task.......Personally, I wish he wouldn't do any of them anymore and just play his game. This AP is not fair to him or the game.

Posted by nailbone on 08-10-07 at 01:05 PM
According to CBS, he doesn't have the option to not do the tasks.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-12-07 at 02:19 PM
>According to CBS, he doesn't
>have the option to not
>do the tasks.
>
>
>New sig courtesy of
>Agman!

What happens to him then if he doesn't do it?

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-12-07 at 02:54 PM
What happens to him then if he doesn't do it?

He doesn't get the money if he doesn't complete the intermediate tasks. Apparently, as long as he makes a token effort, he is in compliance. As for the voting, since they don't even bother asking for whom he is voting and all voting goes through the producers there isn't any way he can make his own vote.

A smokeysmom original

Posted by Snidget on 08-12-07 at 03:14 PM
Well there are a couple of ways to handle rebellion of America's player.

At minimum I expect there is a clause that says if he quits or tells he loses any additional money he would have won as America's Player.

None of this has been stated, but I would be surprised if there wasn't some "if he quits or tells" clauses to the whole thing. After all one would expect that sooner or later something America would tell him to do would be something he is opposed to as it would be against his interest to do.

Posted by Shannonh2007 on 08-12-07 at 02:19 PM
>It was supposed to be #####...Eric
>didn't do this task.......Personally, I
>wish he wouldn't do any
>of them anymore and just
>play his game. This
>AP is not fair to
>him or the game.
>
>

Completely agreed. They should have just paid a plant to do their fun work.

Posted by AngieT on 08-15-07 at 06:29 PM
I thought so also.??