URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 820
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"American Idol Judges"

Posted by ghostdancer on 03-22-08 at 12:41 PM
Simon Cowell really irks me all the time!!!! I just want "Steven Seagal" him just once! Paula is about the best judge because of her music career. Randy don't know doodle-squat about judging. He irks me too!! He is just an errand boy for FOX! They need to get two new judges. Have Simon and Randy e-mail me if they disagree? I just had to get this off of my shoulder's. Thank you for your time!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: American Idol Judges"
Posted by Snidget on 03-22-08 at 12:48 PM
*points at disclaimer at the bottom of every page here*

This board is not affiliated with the Fox Network, so don't expect anyone here to be able to force Simon or Randy to email you. I don' t even know if anyone at the Fox Network or associated with AI actually reads this board.

You might have better luck having your complaint heard by emailing the network or producers directly.

That being said, I doubt they'd change the judges as the ratings are good and their interactions are part of the show.

I just wish more of what Paula said actually made sense, so I can't say she is the best of the judges. All of them have some qualifications that lead me to believe they can recognize talent. However I find much of what they say unhelpful to both the audience and the contestants.

"RE: American Idol Judges"
Posted by Silly_Sam on 03-26-08 at 03:43 PM
I respectively disagree. I think Simon should stay. I may not always agree with him but he is always straight forward and honest. Sometimes watching Paula on the show makes me uneasy as I feel she is over medicated or something.
If they were to replace two judges it should Paula and Randy not Simon. If Simon was not on the show I don’t think the ratings would be as high on the show. He makes it interesting to me and a lot of others

Just a differing opinion