URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 784
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"

Posted by geekboy on 06-04-07 at 08:08 AM
This theory isn't fully fleshed out, and I'm asking you all for some input here.

Could Jordin Sparks' win on AI6 be the first real orchestrated/planned/thought out win on AI?

* Jordin has been in a lot of competitions in the past and done well
* Jordin's bio didn't list her prior vocal training
* There were a few instances of tears on her pre-son blurbs, and a shout-out w/ tears to her younger brother at one point
* Very strategically placed tears on the Final Two night when singing the coronation song

I'm starting to think that Jordin may have had some well-paid, very smart coaches and organization going into this competition. I'm not saying its wrong. I'm surprised it hasn't happened prior.

Thoughts? Other clues?

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jordin Sparks - the first orchestrated AI win?"
Posted by nailbone on 06-06-07 at 12:27 PM
The only thing that seemed "orchestrated" to me about it was the coronation song, which was all Jordin and no Blake. Most of the pre-finale pimpage was for Melinda.

New sig courtesy of agman!

Posted by Snidget on 06-06-07 at 12:41 PM
Her competition history does make her look like she's been training more to be on American Idol than just training to be a good singer.

While a lot of others on the show also have a lot of experience in music, most of that feels more "I wanna be a singer" type of thing than "I plan on winning Idol".

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Posted by livsforluv on 06-25-07 at 12:39 PM
well American Idol has become just like every other reality TV show...its all strategy and a game. How to outwin the competition. They'll never find the truest winner that way.

"Let me clarify"
Posted by geekboy on 06-06-07 at 04:49 PM
I think my initial post has been misinterpreted.

I'm not saying that AI orchestrated Jordin's win, my theory is that Jordin, and her 'people', had a well thought-out plan and orchestrated what i listed above in order to help her win it all.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell