URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 762
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 04-04-07 at 10:51 AM
Paula caught it, too, although the other two judges disagreed. But I totally agreed, and said to my husband during his song, "wow, this guy totally sounds like a young Sinatra!!"

Who knew there actually could be something there?? I haven't been disagreeing that he CAN sing. Just normally, the guy doesn't do anything for MY particular tastes-actually NONE of the men do this season.

And I was a HUGE Hicks fan last season.

But last night-he blew me away. Maybe he'll actually have a chance in that genre????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!"
Posted by bob_chester on 04-04-07 at 11:02 AM
Sorry I couldn't tel his ears were distracting me. I don't intend to be mean. but He needs to wear the hat. It helped last week.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 04-04-07 at 11:29 AM
His looks creep me out.........

Posted by agman on 04-04-07 at 06:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

>His looks creep me out.........
>
>
I was helping my son with a report last night so I wasn't looking at the tv and I thought Phil sounded okay. The problem came when I looked up and watched him finish. Wow.....That uncle fester look of his kinda shattered everything he had built up. I can't seem to get past his looks. Maybe he would do well on American Radio Idol.

A snidget original

Posted by bob_chester on 04-04-07 at 06:24 PM
Amazing how that can effect how you feel about the singer.

Posted by Chez on 04-05-07 at 12:58 PM
I've been trying to figure out who he reminds me of. The other night I figured it out. With the bald, white head and big eyes, he reminds me of cartoons of "Roswell" the extraterrestrial character. I found a few images on Google. Here are a couple of links:

Hope these links work. Have a laugh!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-04-07 at 12:07 PM
Sorry I couldn't tel his ears were distracting me. I don't intend to be mean. but He needs to wear the hat. It helped last week.

Good to know that my wife and I aren't crazy for saying this. The guy reminds me of Ross Perot, and he's really not that great. Sinatra? Please. My cat has more in common with Sinatra than Phil does (Phil doesn't even have blue eyes...my cat {who was actually named Sinatra before we got him...incidentally, he hates that name now} does.) Plus, my cat's a better singer.

My advice for Phil? Put on a hat and stick to Police songs whenever possible.

Posted by bob_chester on 04-04-07 at 02:35 PM
I hear ya

"Sounded to me like"
Posted by moonbaby on 04-04-07 at 01:16 PM
Harry Connick, Jr. And I *heart* Harry, so that was waaaay OK!