URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 709
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The worst auditioners of american idol"

Posted by ChrisBrownShortie on 02-10-07 at 04:54 PM
the first auditioner of american idol was ion or something like that was horrible!!!!!!!! he made that state look bad. all he did was talk the song in a angry manner no wonder he got booted out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he had the nerve to get made and through a temper tantrum!!!!!!! he is so retarted. the other person i hated was the clown in the gold shirt singing dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me!! oh my god!!!! i thought she was in a costume the way she looked!!!!!!! she was nowhere hot the last time i checked!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The worst auditioners of american idol"
Posted by Brtndr98 on 02-11-07 at 09:12 PM
Ion Bernardo or whatever his name is? Definately needs a third psychiatrist at the very least? He was on Larry King soon after the airing of the New York auditions. He was claiming that he has bookings all over the country and is in high demand to perform. Who knows what he'd be performing? (If he's telling the truth) It can't be singing and dancing.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 02-12-07 at 12:21 PM
He's just looking for attention which he did get by getting on many news shows.

Posted by YankeeDixieDoodle on 02-16-07 at 03:57 PM
Ion's just a DAW. As is the obese gal in bright yellow. And, so many other AI auditioners.