URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 612
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."

Posted by priestdi on 04-20-06 at 09:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

she's spawled on the ground, you can't see her face. she looks unconscious, and she told Leno she was knocked out. her ex-boyfriend, model Dante Spencer, is yelling at a guy who I guess is her ex-agent, the guy who allegedly knocked her down. Dante looks like he's about to kill him. (the tab says he then punched the guy, got into a fight, they both fell on Paula and dante ended up with six stitches.) A club security dude is sort of pushing the other guy back. Oh and a friend of Paula's, a drummer named Ravi, is on the ground next to her with his hand on her back.

pretty raw stuff.

it's a private, secret party that moves between locations in LA, because it serves alcohol after hours. Rave-like events. Have to be a member, something like that. This one was at Sunset-Gower Studios.

(well shoot, I edited it to remove that first line about magazine scans, because it "sounded" different than how I meant it. I wasn't complaining. But it still shows on the main page, even though it's gone? just when I think I understand this board, lol. )

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
Posted by niteowl on 04-26-06 at 01:21 AM
do you have a link to that photo?

Posted by priestdi on 04-26-06 at 12:56 PM
here ya go

I took off the http:// in front of each one, because it wouldn't post with them, turned into a red X. weird.

Cover:

img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paulane13vd.jpg

Inside:

img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paula2copy3ps.jpg
img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paulane3copy0hg.jpg

Posted by Snidget on 04-26-06 at 01:06 PM
Some places do not allow hot-linking to their pictures as it messes up their band width.

I'll see if I can make them clicable links.

image1

Inside:

image2

image3

Posted by priestdi on 04-28-06 at 04:11 AM

thanks!

Posted by sica077 on 04-28-06 at 12:10 PM
I know the is probably wrong to say considering this discussion, but I just looked at the pics, and Dante Spencer....how come I've never seen HIM before??

Posted by priestdi on 04-28-06 at 03:51 PM
oh god, some of my best friends have been MAJORLY drooling over him since last fall, when she was publicly dating him.

I clarify with the "publicly," because she's been caught by the paparazzi with him numerous times since they "broke up" so it's anyone's guess.

he's an underwear model among other things. abs of steel and all that. major muscle guy, not at all my type! he just turned 30 a while back, she had a birthday party for him at a trendy LA place.

if you want to see him in his tighty whities, I can get you a link. he's either huge or else cosmetically assisted.

personally I thought kerate master Tony Shiena, her latest BF, was much hotter. lordy. very.