URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 609
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rod Stewart"

Posted by Hoobie on 04-20-06 at 12:47 PM
OK, so technically not a "contestant" or "judge", but cut me some slack. I.love.this.man.

I've heard a lot about his performance last night and how it was sub-par. Rod is 61 years old and has recovered from throat cancer. I thought he looked and sounded phenomenal - age irrelevant. He wasn't as intense as he was 20 years ago, but the genre doesn't demand it. He still has it.

Oh, and Kimberly Stewart was able to keep her clothes on in the audience. Kudos!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rod Stewart"
Posted by LisaPles on 04-20-06 at 01:03 PM
I also thought Rod was great last night. He is definitely one of the "cooler" guest judges they have had on the show and they should have felt lucky to have him. I thought it was nice that he spent time with the contestants and was coaching them on the songs. What a great experience for them!

How about when they showed the clip of Rod and they bleeped out an expletive and he said laughing "will that be allowed?". I'm so glad they showed us that because it was great insight into his personality and sense of humor!

"RE: Rod Stewart"
Posted by Lasann on 04-25-06 at 11:02 AM
I lvoe Rod. He is awesome in concert.

Flowers courtesy of my yard.