URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 476
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kit Katt Carrie?"

Posted by batts on 07-24-05 at 03:03 PM
Hey all, was that Carrie Underwood I caught a glimpse of doing a 'Kit Katt' commercial? I just caught the last 5 seconds of the commercial, from the kitchen, and from a distance it looked like her. If it was...... that was pretty cheesy....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kit Katt Carrie?"
Posted by arkiegrl on 07-24-05 at 05:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-05 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

Yes, that's her. There is also a Hershey's commercial. I'm assuming since she is shown wearing 5 different T-shirts, that there will also be commercials featuring Almond Joy, York Peppermint Patties, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
I checked Hershey's website, there is one for Almond Joy, but not the other two. If you are a real glutton for punishment, it's www.hersheys.com, and you can either listen to the jingles, or watch the commercials.

I got Sliced!
blah blah blog.

Posted by strid333 on 07-25-05 at 04:11 PM
I saw the Almond Joy commercial on tv and said I want a tshirt. Then I went to the website and it said that it was only open to Americans. Oh well, I got my Pepsi Star Wars jigsaw puzzle full of Wookies and I'm happy.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by libgirl2 on 07-29-05 at 09:39 AM
>Hey all, was that Carrie Underwood
>I caught a glimpse of
>doing a 'Kit Katt' commercial?
>I just caught the last
>5 seconds of the commercial,
>from the kitchen, and from
>a distance it looked like
>her. If it was...... that
>was pretty cheesy....
>

It is cheesy and all I can say is thank God Bo didn't win this thing. Why are they not working on a good album for her to put out instead of turning her into a product spokeswoman??? If thats what winning idol means, what real musician wants to win it?