URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 445
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bo"

Posted by candygirl on 05-12-05 at 03:36 PM
If given the opportunity Bo should sing a song from the band Creed maybe "higher". He sounds a lot like the lead singer Scott.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bo"
Posted by geekboy on 05-12-05 at 04:18 PM
I disagree.

Bo was mistakenly labled as a 'rocker' alongside Constantine.

Bo's strength is not 'new rock', his strengths and voice is more suited to good-old-fashioned southern rock and blues. Think "Whipping Post" and "For The Love Of Money" from this week.

Not Creed or GnR (like others have suggested).

geekboy

"gotten worse"
Posted by niteowl on 05-12-05 at 08:09 PM
How come he hardly ever sounds as good as his audition? Can't he find one song he can sing well with some power in his voice?

"Finally a new thread without the typo!"
Posted by kahanasunset on 05-12-05 at 09:02 PM
Bo is a southern rocker. He should sing Allman Brothers, Lynard Skynard, etc. types of songs. Don't know if those can be cleared though, or that he'd even choose that.

I can't help but think he's keeping his ace in the whole for next week or the week after. And I can't help but hope.

Posted by hunniebunns on 05-13-05 at 12:24 PM
Bo was on the Rick & Bubba (radio) show this morning and I have to say, he seems really real. He talked a little about the show, saying that Carrie was a beautiful woman with a great voice. He said that he's having a hard time adjusting to the cameras and lights but he's milking it for all it's worth.

Rickandbubba.com will have clips from the interview.

Posted by kahanasunset on 05-13-05 at 12:53 PM
Hi hunniebunns! Been wonderin' boutcha. How's everything? (PM me!)

"RE: Bo's Song Choices"
Posted by LLG on 05-25-05 at 09:40 AM
Creed would have been a good choice. For weeks, though, I've been thinking that Pearl Jam (I'm Still Alive), Stone Temple Pilots (Anything), SoundGarden (the same) or maybe something from RH Chili Peppers would have suited him as well. Still, he has the goods and I hope he wins.

Posted by zombiebaby on 05-25-05 at 10:08 AM
I always thought some Three Dog Night would suit him well!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Posted by tamarama on 05-25-05 at 10:11 AM
<<I always thought some Three Dog Night would suit him well!>>

YES!!

That's why on musical theater night he should have done "Easy to be Hard" from Hair!

Oh well -- all over now, he can do his own stuff.