URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 183
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"

Posted by Captain Hook on 05-17-04 at 10:26 PM
They are one and the same...

Two fat@$$e$ who are equally annoying singers...

Did anyone see Diana's sick disgusting gut hanging out when she wore the black see-thru shirt at the final five show?!? Bad call fatty...

Nothing against fat people, I just prefer fat people who know they're fat and dress accordingly...THEY CUT HOLES IN KING-SIZE BEDSHEETS NOT WEAR SKIN TIGHT SEE-THRU CLOTHES! GET OFF THE STAGE DIANA, YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Diana DeGarmo IS Miss Piggy"
Posted by shedevil on 05-17-04 at 10:32 PM

just a joke don't get mad

Posted by Spidey on 05-18-04 at 11:14 AM
We were discussing this similarity just last night while wasting yet another hour of our lives.

And although I do really like her singing and think she can be whatever size she pleases, I must agree with the looks comparison

Posted by missygirl3 on 05-18-04 at 01:05 PM
and judgemental people like you are the reason so many women and young girls have eating disorders. That was very mean to say and as a person who almost died from bulimia-related health problems, I am offended by comments like that. Maybe you should think about other people who have feelings and not judge people by their size.

"Locking with an apology"
Posted by Bebo on 05-18-04 at 01:33 PM
As a moderator, I want to apologize for not locking this sooner.

If someone had made these sort of comments about someone's race or sexual orientation, people would have been up in arms and demanded this be locked instantly, and we would have taken care of it. We did receive an alert and didn't move quickly on it given the subject matter.

But I'm locking this now, because the last thing I want to do is perpetuate the notion that women - and teenage girls in particular - should be vulnerable to this kind of self-destructive talk. It's one thing to say someone's clothes are not flattering to her figure, it's another thing altogether to say she makes you sick. That type of hate speech does not belong on this forum.