URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID63
Thread Number: 108
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bre is out"

Posted by RealityOne on 12-07-05 at 08:26 PM
Just a guess, but Nik said she was her toughest competition...

To me thats a set up by the producers.

We'lll see in one minute

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bre is out"
Posted by RealityOne on 12-07-05 at 08:30 PM
Correct!!!

Bre was nothing but class in her farewell. I like her even more then before.

My god, Nicole made it to the finals!!!!

Posted by flower2 on 12-07-05 at 08:45 PM
I'm sorry to see Bre go, especially after Nicole performed so dismally in this last competition. I don't think the judges really know what they want. Nicole should have been gone. She can't speak her way out of a paperbag and it was said earilier in the season that the winner needs to be able to be a spokes model. Nicole will never make it. There is nothing that stands out about her.

Bre on the other hand did very well and she went out like a champ--head held high and dignity in check!! She did eventually get through the commercial but they didn't show it. I thought they gave Nicole an unfair advantage by feeding her the lines. Jay should have allowed her to completely bomb and show the judges that she was unable to complete the lines.

Anyhow, Nik should win.

Posted by Myztique on 12-07-05 at 08:53 PM
I think they should have let all 3 go in the fashion show. I wanted to see Bre strut down the run way. I know she would have performed well.

Posted by flower2 on 12-07-05 at 09:03 PM
Your'e absolutely correct! That would have been great. She had the best walk after all. I think she'll be fine though.