URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID63
Thread Number: 102
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Nik was robbed!!!!!!"

Posted by flower2 on 12-07-05 at 08:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

I don't know who wrote it earlier in the threads but they said Nicole would win. Nicole never progressed and tonight was the first time anyone said she had (Nigel). How could they go against the sponsors wishes anyhow? Covergirl wanted Nicole from the competition earlier in the season and now they have her.

Nik should have won. She grew and took everything the judges said to heart then implemented it. I can't think of anything Nicole changed from day one. What did she learn? Then for the judges to say that Nik had a bouncy walk was ridiculous. How could she not be bouncy when she had on no bra??? She certainly wasn't an A cup. Now tell me how she was supposed to walk quickly down the runway without bouncing???

Nevertheless, she is an unique beauty and will undoubtedly go far. I can't wait to see her success!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
Posted by Jazzzbaby on 12-07-05 at 09:06 PM
I am assuming Nicole won....

I just told my hubby (show comes on in two hours) that I bet Nicole wins.
He said why...I said because they need a white girl this time around. I mean come on....how else could Nicole OR Jayla make it as far as they did??
It pisses me off b/c I think a good white girl to have won in past season was Shandi or even Kahlen from last year.

Nicole is horrible! Nik was the obvious winner. However, after seeing so many horrible choices from the judges this season, it just makes me feel it was an unjust competition geared by some influence.

Not sure if I will return next year to view ANTM

Posted by toosweetkiki on 12-07-05 at 09:19 PM
I agree, nik was the best in the whole show, tyra is just jealous of her because, bin simol said that nik was a winner when he first met her, but when he first met tyra he said she was ugly. I can't stand her and her big forhead, and nygil is just upset that nik didn't pay him any attention, because he was grooling over her in the beginning, then when he shop a photograph of her and she didn't pay him no mind, he started hating on her, saying that she had no personality. and theat guy guy is just jeolous because he wants to be her.

Posted by Sassylady on 12-07-05 at 09:23 PM
Nik was totally robbed tonight. I couldn't believe it. I don't think I'll watch this show ever again. How awful!! I'm going to sleep now. I was very disappointed.

Posted by SpanishSweetz on 12-07-05 at 09:10 PM
I agree with you 100%. Nicole was wack and she didn't progress in any way throughout the competition. I don't care what those judges think but Nik was amazing and should have won the competition. SHE WAS ROBBED! I am soooooooooo disappointed in this show now because it shows that A NOBODY like Nicole can win. Nicole is a pure AIRHEAD and I think alot of viewers noticed that too.

I refuse to ever watch this show again. It's really sad that you give more credit to a person like Nicole that has nothing in her head instead of a real woman that showed poise and charisma, like Nik.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo to your show!!!