URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1898
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Randall's Fault or Trump's?"

Posted by Northernlight on 12-16-05 at 04:38 AM
At first I was very disappointed in Randall, and to some degree, I still am. But in reality, wasn't it Trump's mistake? If he had looked at them both and said "Randall, Rebeccaa, you're BOTH hired, then both of them would have been happy and not have felt that they were robbed because each of them would probably have felt grateful, knowing that if it hadn't been BOTH, it might have been THE OTHER ONE. Trump was firing people in pairs, in groups... he was all over the place this season, breaking all the "rules." And if he wanted two people to be his Apprentice, he could have done that too. In my opinion, it was his fault for putting Randall on the spot. Trump should have made the decision, then neither Randall or Rebecca would have known which one Trump would have chosen had he only chosen one.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Randall's Fault or Trump's?"
Posted by singer on 12-16-05 at 08:20 AM
"In my opinion, it was his fault for putting Randall on the spot."

In total agreement, Northernlight.

--Singer

Posted by kellies11 on 12-16-05 at 08:38 AM
Yup, Trump's the winner here. Randall would look weak to many if he agreed to hire Rebecca either way he loses. Trump wins, great ratings for the show - lots of talk and controversy. Shame on Trump for using Randall for ratings.

Posted by gorudygo on 12-16-05 at 08:39 AM
I fully agree that DT tried to make a huge grandstand play, and it backfired on him. There was no reason to put Randall on the spot like that, in front of millions of viewers. And, there is no reason why DT can't hire Rebecca in some capacity anyway.

As any lawyer will tell you, "Never ask a question unless you are sure of the answer." DT simply guessed wrong, and made a huge a$$ of himself in the process.