URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1118
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Last Week's Show Pulled a 16.7 Rating"

Posted by speardefense33 on 12-09-04 at 10:31 AM
That might be the best rating of the season for the show. I know it's one of the highest, at least. It also contradicts the whole bitching = ratings theory. I'm not counting the Ivanna/Jen rivalry, because like the Steelers vs. Browns, rivalries don't work when they're so lopsided

But that's good news that the show will (hopefully) finish strong down the stretch with quality players remaining.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Last Week's Show Pulled a 16.7 Rating"
Posted by okaychatt on 12-09-04 at 12:35 PM
<contradicts the whole bitching = ratings theory

I'll watch to the end this year, but if next year is a repeat of the mediocrity of this year, I'll write it off and read a good book.

(Well, the threat sounds good.)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 12-09-04 at 05:03 PM
I'm with you! Every single promise made about the show has been overblown or broken.

a sig by syren

I'm still waiting for the candidate that makes Omarosa look tame...

Posted by RangeRover on 12-09-04 at 12:39 PM
It was opposite a CSI rerun.. which ironically still pulled in the lead for the night I believe. So I doubt Donald can make the claim that this is the NUMBER ONE SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE!! Its average this season.. 14.

Posted by frodo2 on 12-09-04 at 12:55 PM
It had a high rating because Ivana dropped her skirt.

Posted by speardefense33 on 12-09-04 at 12:57 PM
LOL, what would be hilarious if there were a minute-by-minute ratings chart showing that at say, 9:44 there was a 16.7, then at 9:45 it went to a 1.2 while executives are going "Now how the hell did we lose 15 million viewers in one minute?"