URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Last Seasons Players"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 12-08-04 at 05:16 PM
Ok, I may have missed this somewhere, but I went thru the last three pages and didn't see any mention of this. When Season 1 ended they gave a glimpse of Season 2 and they said that Troy, Sam, Omarosa and others would make appearances on Season 2. So far only Bill Rancic has appeared. What happened? Are we expecting to see these previous players on the last two episodes?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Last Seasons Players"
Posted by Estee on 12-08-04 at 05:27 PM
I was starting to wonder about that too. My best guess is that if they appear at all, it'll be as part of the task force for the Final 2. I'm really not expecting them to walk in as interviewers, but it's not completely out of the question.

However, if She Who Must Not Be Hired does come in to help one of the F2 out a little, I don't expect her to stay long. About three seconds should do it.

'Hi! I'm --'
'You're fired.'
'Bye!'

Posted by eagle_eyez on 12-09-04 at 04:31 PM
>However, if She Who Must Not
>Be Hired does come in
>to help one of the
>F2 out a little, I
>don't expect her to stay
>long. About three seconds
>should do it.
>
>'Hi! I'm --'
>'You're fired.'
>'Bye!'

I would LOVE to see that!!

Posted by HistoryDetective on 12-09-04 at 02:54 PM
Maybe Trump decided that Omarosa and Sam had extended their fifteen minutes quite enough. Nobody wants another Rupert!

a sig by syren

Besides, if Omarosa were in the same room as Trump then The Donald would not be the center of attention...

Posted by treena924 on 12-09-04 at 03:55 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe those people changed there minds

Posted by HistoryDetective on 12-09-04 at 04:19 PM
Once a DAW, always a DAW...

a sig by syren