URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1096
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ivanna face"

Posted by treena924 on 12-03-04 at 02:14 PM
Did anyone see ivanna face when trump annouce that there would be no exemptions for next week. Obvisouly Ivanna just wanted to be PM so she would get an exemption however she was not thinking. Kelly was exempted no need to be pm kevin had 2-0, I vanna was the only who needed to prove herself at this point. I think she was too jealous of jenn to even focus on the task at hand if she had of took control of kevin and kept it at one price they may have pulled it off. But I am so glad she is gone.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"exemptions"
Posted by tannl on 12-03-04 at 02:24 PM
Hopefully, the Apprentice will do away with giving the players exemptions. All those who had received exemptions did next to nothing on the next task.

"RE: exemptions"
Posted by miss_ganda on 12-03-04 at 03:26 PM
I agree, those exemptions did nothing but turn the winning PMs into lame ducks during the next task.

Posted by smokedog on 12-03-04 at 06:25 PM
The reason behind starting this exemption thing was to try to get people to volunteer for the PM position. It's no secret that when a team loses, it's usually the PM that gets canned. So the purpose of the exemption makes more people want to take the chance to grab the brass ring.

Posted by lindan on 12-03-04 at 03:48 PM
Except for Bradford and Andy, and Sandy.

Posted by Tahj on 12-03-04 at 03:54 PM
All those who had received exemptions did next to nothing on the next task.

How can you be sure of that? No one ever said that and it wouldn't be in anyone's best interest to perform that way given the big picture. I'm sure they feel some relief but they would have to know that they still have to be good team players.

Posted by treena924 on 12-03-04 at 04:58 PM
Avtually yes someone did say it. Carolyn did doing the wash your dog task. I can't remember who she was talking about for sure, but i remmeber her saying taht someone was just standing there doing nothing because they had an exempt.

Posted by Tahj on 12-03-04 at 05:27 PM
Oh, OK. I kinda remember that now. But even if Carolyn said it we don't know that he/she was doing that for sure. I just have trouble believing that all the PMs with exemptions would just slack off.

"RE: Ivanna face"
Posted by Live4Christ on 12-03-04 at 05:11 PM
She is jealous of Jen, how dare she called jen AND SANDY sluts, when she took off her skirt!?