URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1095
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bill and Sandy alike?"

Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-03-04 at 02:02 PM
When Jenn and Sandy were flown to Chicago (via Delta Airlines) to see Trump's new building (Trump International Hotel & Tower)
and last seasons apprentice Bill, Sandy seemed to endear herself to Bill and say how alike they were. I thought this was way off base especially education wise in that Bill graduated with a B.S. degree from Loyola cum laude, in 1994. Yes they are both entrepreneurs and are both from humble beginnings, but Sandy dropped out of college

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bill and Sandy alike?"
Posted by buscemi on 12-03-04 at 02:07 PM
To me the better comparison is Sandy and Troy, both having just their high school diplomas, yet still achieving success in the business world.

Posted by ARnutz on 12-03-04 at 07:18 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing! It seemed to me Bill hesitated a little when Sandy said that last night.

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Posted by HistoryDetective on 12-03-04 at 08:04 PM
Especially considering some of the comments made in the Final 4 interviews last year. When one of Trump's henchmen tried to insinuate that Bill was uneducated compared to Kwame, Bill very forcefully said, "Wait a minute! I'm proud of my education and I believe that it has served me well." (or some such words to that general effect)

a sig by syren