URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID61
Thread Number: 229
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Have we been punk'd?"

Posted by pegleg on 08-09-06 at 11:05 PM
When I saw this, it made me think if Paris & Nicole thought this little scam up, they are brilliant!! Read on.

Paris Hilton, shown here at Diddy's white party where, if I am understanding this correctly, she broke up with Stavros via text message despite both being in the same f-ing place, may have been swindling us all with this whole Nicole Richie feud.

Okay, I'm dealing with too many Hiltonaches at once. ##### the Stav Infection, lets just tackle this whole Richie thing being a lie. As Paris alluded to months ago, the end of this season of The Simple Life ends in a twist. As today's Scoop says:

The feuding best friends were forced to exchange words on the season finale of “The Simple Life: ‘Til Death Do Us Part,” reports In Touch Weekly. “Nicole, we have to talk,” Hilton says to Richie in the August 13 episode. “This has got to stop.” Then the screen fades to black. Now some are speculating that the two-year feud was little more than a publicity stunt to give the “reality show” a plot twist.

Considering she couldn't even shock us by describing the sexual exploits she engages in nightly with her personal zoo, the only real option for the finale is this reconciliation with Nicole. Now, we all know that their friendship died when Nicole "knew what she did," but what this theory presupposes is, what if what Nicole knew was that she did nothing except agree to the stunt.

If those two sneaky biatches start being seen together next week, we've all been Punk'd.

Okay, I think we've been punk'd!!! Any questions?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Have we been punk'd?"
Posted by trash_couture on 08-14-06 at 07:30 PM
I haven't a clue, all I know is how pissed I am.

"RE: Have we been punk'd?"
Posted by jrbenson on 08-23-06 at 12:58 PM
I've been positive that they have been working everybody all along. It was a brilliant way to drum up new interest for a show that people were getting tired of. Not me, I could watch this show for the next thirty six years, but the public was getting bored. So, stage a rivalry! I thought that was what was going on from the beginning. Now, after the season has played out, how could n e one have any other take on the situation?

JR
http://www.jrbenson.com