URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID61
Thread Number: 223
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Nicole"

Posted by sany4u on 07-17-06 at 11:26 AM
I think Nicole makes that show. She makes it funny if paris was the only one on that show i wouldnt watch it. they should put Nicole first cause she is GREAT!!! I love that #####....lol

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Nicole"
Posted by whitehouse on 08-10-06 at 08:17 AM
You are right. I watch the simple life just for Nicole. When Paris comes on I trun the channel.

Posted by sunrazor on 08-14-06 at 05:46 PM
Ohh yeah!! Nicole definatly makes the show rock!! But, it would not be the same without Paris!

Posted by thatshot12 on 08-18-06 at 07:00 PM
i actually like paris and nicole but nicole is funny and so is paris

Posted by Madigan on 08-30-06 at 07:57 AM
Nicole TOTALLY makes the show! She is so quick-witted and original - you never know what she's going to do! With paris, you can almost see the hamster turning the wheel in that Fem-bot's head. She always makes the obvious, contrived choices and doesn't have an ounce of originality in her!

Posted by livsforluv on 08-30-06 at 12:47 PM
She is great on the show, but umm have you seen her lately. She looks awful. I think she needs to gain at least 20 pounds.

Posted by xoxjayyxox on 09-05-06 at 10:34 AM
Yes!!! Nicole defenetaly makes the show. She's hilarious!!!! I used to like Paris in the 1st 3 seasons of the simple life but not anymore. Ever since what happened between the two of them....i lost alot of respect 4 Paris. Anyway I love Nicole Richie and I totally take her side. If they ever make a simple life season without nicole in it...i wont watch it!!!