URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID61
Thread Number: 219
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Simple Life...BIG mistake"

Posted by Bitch on 06-17-06 at 00:26 AM
I just wanted to make note that there was a HUGE error in the first episode of the new Simple Life. When asked what religion people in Pakistan practice, they flashed on the screen Muslim. THIS IS WRONG. Actually, they practice Islam. People who practice Islam are called Muslims. In a way they are right, but in all actuality, they were wrong and they should for future shows go back and correct this problem. P.S. I only noticed because I just finished up a term in a world religion class. So this religion has been shoved down my throat for the last 4 months!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Simple Life...BIG mistake"
Posted by cqvenus on 06-17-06 at 10:25 AM

this is nit-picking, IMO. these two are so stupid... at least it's the right ballpark.

anyway, nobody watches the simple life to learn anything, so does it really matter?

~ cq

"thats really stupid to say "
Posted by vanessaisalwaysright on 12-23-06 at 10:33 PM
millions of ppl can get stuff wrong by talking about a certain religion NOT ON PURPOSE obviously. and you need to just get over it

"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 12-24-06 at 10:57 AM
Our community guidelines clearly say that bashing other posters is not permitted here. Please read and follow our community guidelines, or your posting privileges will be revoked.

"RE: WARNING"
Posted by Agman2 on 09-04-15 at 02:16 PM
That's telling them Bebo, I was about to say the same thing!!!!

Posted by justasking on 06-15-07 at 11:18 AM
was the religion question ever corrected?

Posted by Agman2 on 03-24-15 at 12:57 PM
No, religious questions are rarely resolved!

Posted by Agman2 on 09-04-15 at 02:17 PM
#####, nice screen name ya got there!