URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID61
Thread Number: 158
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Completely Scripted"

Posted by Speedracer33 on 01-27-05 at 11:59 AM
So I started watching the new Simple Life last night, like the rest of the reality TV loving world, to see what stupid things they would do next. Stealing the police car seemed like a pretty funny, off the wall, kind of prank to pull. And then I noticed something very interesting...

When they pulled into the parking lot of the shopping center that they "spontaneously" decided to visit.... there was already a video camera there to film them pulling into the parking lot. I don't know what that says to you, but to me, it is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that their antics are complete scripted. They were TOLD to steal that police car, and where to take it. That is the only possible explanation for the fact that a camera crew was waiting for them there.

I don't know what happened after that, I turned off the TV. I have no intention of watching another episode, since there are tons of other TV shows out there that are equally scripted, and much more entertaining.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Completely Scripted"
Posted by seahorse on 01-27-05 at 01:02 PM
It definitely was scripted and badly at that. I think her 15 minutes of fame is nearing an end.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by Smooth23 on 01-27-05 at 03:24 PM
Didn't the two of them admit that the producers told them what to do during an interview sometime during simple life 2?

Posted by cynthiarose on 02-02-05 at 01:36 AM
It is even more scripted, now.

Posted by DonnaLynn on 04-26-05 at 12:10 PM
I really didn't think it was scripted til I started watching Season #2... It was obvious it was with some of the things they did and everything was so obvious like getting pulled over in the truck and stuff...

This season is horrible! I mean, come on! Them supposedly dumping someone's ashes and then sweeping them up with a vacuum? Hello! Anyone who believes this is crazy! Plus, if the girls only really get $100 after each job they sure do have "ways" of spending money they don't have like furnishing that little boys bedroom and such...

--Donna :~)