URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 9636
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I feel like a man in drag."

Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 07:26 PM
I haven't walked on high heels for over two years until just now (have changed into sparkly holiday party clothes) and I am not exactly Grace Made Flesh.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I feel like a man in drag."
Posted by ExInterper on 12-05-03 at 07:27 PM
But I'm sure you look MAH-velous, dahling.

Yet another Jslice masterpiece!
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

"I swear, we are twins, Ginger"
Posted by anotherkim on 12-05-03 at 07:29 PM
that is how I feel in my new chunky 2 inch heel boots. Either that or the corn-fed country girl behind the plow. Drag queens have more style, though.

--I worship at the Altar of Ice Cat. How 'bout you?

"RE: I swear, we are twins, Ginger"
Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 07:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

You're right about the drag queens, and I should know better given from whence I hail. Those guys probably use better depilatory products, too...

Once bumped into a guy in the Castro wearing my mother's favorite outfit, in its entirety.

"RE: I swear, we are twins, Ginger"
Posted by woeisme1 on 12-05-03 at 07:59 PM

Lvoe your new sig pic Kim. That Icey is a god, is he not?

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

"thanks!"
Posted by anotherkim on 12-05-03 at 08:11 PM
All I said was Christmasy and sparkly and voila! He's soooo good!!!

--I worship at the Altar of Ice Cat. How 'bout you?

Posted by AugustGirl on 12-05-03 at 07:40 PM
Raymond? Is that you?

AugustGirl
cross-ginger threading since, well, today. or is that cross-dressing threading?

Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 07:45 PM

Actually I did clean up rather well today. Despite odd hair and sailor's walk in heels. I am even DEFYING the rules of What Not To Wear and, at 41, am wearing a black skirt that is falls just to my knees, not below.

It's fun because some of dress to the 9s and some people don campy Xmas sweaters over their jeans and it doesn't really matter. Any of you are welcome to join me (if you can get to SF in about 20 minutes)...

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

"Have a great time!"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-05-03 at 07:49 PM
Take a picture of necktie guy for us!

"RE: Have a great time!"
Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 07:51 PM
Have disposable digital camera, will spill all next week. Although it's casual Friday and he didn't wear a tie...maybe we can weave the centerpiece into festive headgear for him.

(He's about 5' nothing and we sometimes toss him in the air to perform somersaults, too...)

Posted by AugustGirl on 12-05-03 at 07:52 PM
Have a terrific time!

AugustGirl
for the record, i think you are beautiful, inside and out. and am very bummed i don't live even close to sf.

Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 07:57 PM
It's posts like those that make me wish I could keep you in my pocket and pull you out every hour or so for an ego boost.

You sweetie.

Posted by woeisme1 on 12-05-03 at 08:04 PM

Can I be in your pocket to, even tho I keep getting interrupted and haven't said anything noteworthy yet? You look stunning!

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 08:13 PM
I have a big pocket. You are all welcome.

There is absolutely no room left in my purse, however.