URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 9627
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which Christmas Character Are You? "

Posted by nailbone on 12-05-03 at 03:38 PM

Which Christmas Character Are You?

your Christmas counterpart is Frosty

Hey, Frosty! The chill in the air seems to melt away with your upbeat and energetic attitude. That's probably why, like your Christmas counterpart, you're the kind of jolly, happy soul everyone wants around during the holidays.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice/Thanks, Woe, for the lights!
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which Christmas Character Are You? "
Posted by Deonna on 12-05-03 at 03:46 PM
I did not take the test, but I am this one:

Deonna

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 12-05-03 at 04:28 PM

*giggle* Of course you're Grinch's cute little reindeer

*Grinchy Ho Ho Ho Nah Nah Da Boo Boo*

"Rudolph"
Posted by Breezy on 12-05-03 at 03:47 PM
OK, so maybe you won't go down in history for having a glowing nose or being heckled by the reindeer gang, but like your Christmas counterpart, you're a good friend who'll stick with people through thick and thin.

"RE: Rudolph"
Posted by Esbea on 12-05-03 at 03:50 PM
you picked the bauble answer didnt you?

''What really scares me most, more than nukes or cancer, is a person without a sense of humor.''

Posted by Breezy on 12-05-03 at 03:52 PM
Twice.

*smoosh*

Posted by FarmBoy on 12-05-03 at 03:54 PM
ROFLMA*bauble*O

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

Posted by wildchickenhunter on 12-05-03 at 03:52 PM
That red nose makes you look a little drunk and makes me think I am going to score!

"I'm not drunk"
Posted by Breezy on 12-05-03 at 04:00 PM
yet! I can still find my arse with both hands.

*giggle*

Posted by IceCat on 12-05-03 at 04:29 PM

Rudolph

OK, so maybe you won't go down in history for having a glowing nose or being heckled by the reindeer gang, but like your Christmas counterpart, you're a good friend who'll stick with people through thick and thin.

You're a true original who's not likely to jump on the bandwagon "just because." And you're strong enough to know that you don't have to go along with the herd, especially if the herd isn't going where you want to. It's this independent streak coupled with your kind heart that makes you such a standout. You're true to yourself and that will keep drawing people to you. So keep showcasing your unique skills and lighting the way! We could all use a little illumination like yours!

Posted by woeisme1 on 12-05-03 at 07:23 PM

Me too!!

An original Sonny Crockett creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Posted by I_Got_Nutn on 12-06-03 at 10:51 AM
Me three!

So that's why my nose is so big and red.

Posted by tig_ger on 12-05-03 at 04:34 PM
Me too, Breezy.

Nobody ever lets me play reindeer games.

A Kittyloaf Original

"Another Rudolf"
Posted by aethelstan on 12-06-03 at 11:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-03 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

I think we've got enough to pull the sleigh now.

Another quality creation by JSlice

"RE: Another Rudolf"
Posted by echogirl on 12-07-03 at 11:25 AM
Me too! Maybe it's the red nose?

Posted by Esbea on 12-05-03 at 03:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

your Christmas counterpart is Santa

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Like Father Christmas, you're a jovial, easygoing, people-person which puts you first in line, should the Man in the Red Suit ever retire. You're probably known for your generosity and good heart. And even if you don't have your own magic workshop, we'd guess there's plenty you do to put smiles on people's faces — every day.

So maybe you don't live in the North Pole, employ a team of elves, or shimmy down people's chimneys in the middle of the night (unless there's something we don't know.) Fact is, you seem to embrace the spirit and goodwill of the season not just during the holidays but also throughout the year. So keep at it, Santa! Your giving nature is idolized around the world.

Thats me...like a bowl of jelly

"Santa!"
Posted by LeftPinky on 12-05-03 at 05:53 PM
Me too!

LeftPinky, your Christmas counterpart is Santa !!!

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Like Father Christmas, you're a jovial, easygoing, people-person which puts you first in line, should the Man in the Red Suit ever retire. You're probably known for your generosity and good heart. And even if you don't have your own magic workshop, we'd guess there's plenty you do to put smiles on people's faces — every day. Read more about your Christmas counterpart...

"I'm Will Farrell!"
Posted by Meemo on 12-05-03 at 03:50 PM
Elf
Like one of Santa's right-hand helpers, you're dedicated and devoted. From their pointy shoes to their pointy ears, the elves, and people like you, are The Man in Red's secret to success. Do you really think one person can make all those toys, harness the reindeer, wrap all those gifts, and get around the world in one night?

Like any elf, you're an industrious type who's probably ready and willing to lend a helping hand wherever you can. But that doesn't mean you're not up for a little mischief from time to time. Maybe you've got some antics involving mistletoe up your sleeve (you'd better believe it!) or a gag gift waiting for someone under the tree. And who can blame you? Everyone needs to be reminded of the lighter side of things. However you slice it, your sense of humor and good-natured fun will bring a whole host of smiles to any holiday gathering.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

"Me too"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 12-05-03 at 07:27 PM
Thought I'd be Rudolph, but I like being an Elf...plus I get to be in the company of the baby head

The 80s are back, like totally!
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

"Me three... another Elf"
Posted by Tiger Lily on 12-06-03 at 04:43 AM
Thanks, Boner- that was fun.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered." -G.K. Chesterton

"Me Four... "
Posted by ashleybfogg on 12-06-03 at 12:40 PM

party at ashlets - yay!

"Scrooge!"
Posted by frisky on 12-05-03 at 03:50 PM
It's not all bad though....

We're talking about good things like intelligence and independence. You might have a twist of stubbornness in there as well, but that would only add a splash of color to your character. And what holiday party or gathering wouldn't benefit from a little spice, a sharp wit, or unbelievable stories of trips with the ghosts from your past, present, or future? So bundle up, Scrooge, and get ready to make the holiday rounds. Despite what you might think, people are dying to share the wealth with you, too!

"RE: Scrooge!"
Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 04:02 PM
Scrooge Redux here.

I think it was the "better to receive" response.

"RE: Scrooge!"
Posted by Thaibeach on 12-05-03 at 04:12 PM
And me too.

...bah humbug!

"Me too."
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-06-03 at 08:26 AM
Well... what a surprise! I wouldn't have guessed myself to be a Scrooge at all.

Scrooge

Bah humbug! Oh please, you can't fool us. Scrooge might have seemed, well, scroogey in the beginning, but this sensible fellow quickly realized the error of his ways and shared the wealth of his wisdom with everyone. OK, so your life may not read like A Christmas Carol, but we'd guess that there might be a few things you have in common with ol' Ebenezer.

We're talking about good things like intelligence and independence. You might have a twist of stubbornness in there as well, but that would only add a splash of color to your character. And what holiday party or gathering wouldn't benefit from a little spice, a sharp wit, or unbelievable stories of trips with the ghosts from your past, present, or future? So bundle up, Scrooge, and get ready to make the holiday rounds. Despite what you might think, people are dying to share the wealth with you, too!

"Mrs. Claus"
Posted by L82LIFE on 12-05-03 at 03:53 PM
Mrs. Claus

That's right — your unwavering support, hospitality, and comforting touch have landed you the role of Mrs. Claus. You know how to take good cheer and deliver it wherever you go — spreading warmth even on the coldest of wintry days.

Secretly, we know you hold Santa's operation together. Wouldn't surprise us at all if you were the brains behind the whole organization with your powers of planning. And you know how to keep the peace, too, whether easing egos of bickering elves, or keeping flying reindeer well fed and ready for flight. You do what needs to get done — even if you don't always get recognized for it. So keep at it, Mrs. Claus! With your hospitality and good-natured ways, this is your season to shine.

What are they trying to say, that I'm fat?

L82life

--Would actually love to be Mrs. Claus, except for that whole North Pole coldness!

"RE: Mrs. Claus"
Posted by Esbea on 12-05-03 at 04:45 PM
does this mean that we're married?

''What really scares me most, more than nukes or cancer, is a person without a sense of humor.''

Posted by L82LIFE on 12-05-03 at 06:50 PM
*Swoon!*

L82life

Posted by DoodleBug on 12-05-03 at 04:51 PM
Me too. Organizing and comforting. Excellent cookie baker. That's me!

Lemme know what you want. I got connections with the big guy.

Posted by sittem on 12-07-03 at 00:09 AM
Looks like I've been outed - another Mrs. Claus here.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"Grrrr..."
Posted by Jims02 on 12-05-03 at 05:07 PM
I got Mrs Claus too...

I guess I'm looking for a Sugar Momma Santa out there...

A holiday gift from JSlice

"But just think..."
Posted by DoodleBug on 12-05-03 at 05:14 PM
You can be married to True or Esbea...

And you look great in red.

"RE: But just think..."
Posted by Jims02 on 12-05-03 at 05:23 PM
I suppose that's true...

Happy Pun intended

Posted by lroy on 12-07-03 at 00:11 AM
I'm a Mrs. too *blush* looks like Santa believes in more than one spouse.

~lroy

"Santa"
Posted by true on 12-05-03 at 03:55 PM
Ho, ho, ho...

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Like Father Christmas, you're a jovial, easygoing, people-person which puts you first in line, should the Man in the Red Suit ever retire. You're probably known for your generosity and good heart. And even if you don't have your own magic workshop, we'd guess there's plenty you do to put smiles on people's faces — every day.

"Frosty"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 12-05-03 at 04:09 PM
I am similar to Frosty or so it says, I wonder if it could tell my deep rooted propensity to drink large quantities of Frosty beer this time of year, just by the way I hit the keys on my keyboard?

Oh well, it must mean something!

"RE: Frosty"
Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 04:27 PM
Do you suffer from any kind of melting problem?

I'll stop the world and melt with you...but I always thought the cartoon special sucked.

"RE: Frosty"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 12-05-03 at 05:12 PM
I suppose it could be worse, at least I get to go thumpety thump thump, lol!

"The Grinch of course"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 12-05-03 at 04:17 PM

I don't need a test to tell me that. I've got enough people here at OT to tell me

*Grinchy Ho Ho Ho Nah Nah Da Boo Boo*

"Santa, Baby!"
Posted by Bebo on 12-05-03 at 04:19 PM
Hey, I'm like true and Esbea - I knew I was one of the cool kids!

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

"RE: Santa, Baby!"
Posted by ginger on 12-05-03 at 04:27 PM
So long as none of you starts claiming to be Jesus.

There's enough people in this world who claim to speak for the guy.

"Another Santa"
Posted by PapaBear on 12-05-03 at 04:51 PM
Make room for another at the Cool Kids table!

*waves to Bebo*

"RE: Another Santa"
Posted by Swami on 12-06-03 at 12:38 PM
I'm a Santa too. See? I already have my sleigh ready!

*waves* to Bebo, true, Esbea, Moonie, Papabear & all the other Santa's out there!

Swami

"Frosty"
Posted by volsfan on 12-06-03 at 10:18 AM
My counterpart is Frosty! I hope it don't get warm anytime soon!

Posted by pythonfan on 12-06-03 at 10:19 AM
Frosty. Funny, I detest snow.

If you can't be a good example, then you can serve as a horrible warning.

"Ho ho ho!"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-06-03 at 11:29 AM
Now if you'll excuse me I have some toys to make.

"Elf"
Posted by ashleybfogg on 12-06-03 at 12:17 PM
Elf

Like one of Santa's right-hand helpers, you're dedicated and devoted. From their pointy shoes to their pointy ears, the elves, and people like you, are The Man in Red's secret to success. Do you really think one person can make all those toys, harness the reindeer, wrap all those gifts, and get around the world in one night?

Like any elf, you're an industrious type who's probably ready and willing to lend a helping hand wherever you can. But that doesn't mean you're not up for a little mischief from time to time. Maybe you've got some antics involving mistletoe up your sleeve or a gag gift waiting for someone under the tree. And who can blame you? Everyone needs to be reminded of the lighter side of things. However you slice it, your sense of humor and good-natured fun will bring a whole host of smiles to any holiday gathering.

who knew?

"RE: Elf"
Posted by Deonna on 12-06-03 at 12:22 PM
You are difinately an Elf.

Deonna

Posted by ashleybfogg on 12-06-03 at 12:36 PM

who, me?

Posted by ashleybfogg on 12-06-03 at 03:11 PM
Well, if you won't test, than I must hereby dub thee an Elf too!

so many Santa's around here, we're gonna need more elves.

forgot to mention, Elves drink Guinness!

Posted by MandyM on 12-06-03 at 09:05 PM
Elf here too! Fun test ! Thanks!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

Posted by Ra_8secs on 12-06-03 at 09:17 PM
Scrooge

Bah humbug! Oh please, you can't fool us. Scrooge might have seemed, well, scroogey in the beginning, but this sensible fellow quickly realized the error of his ways and shared the wealth of his wisdom with everyone. OK, so your life may not read like A Christmas Carol, but we'd guess that there might be a few things you have in common with ol' Ebenezer.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

"Frosty"
Posted by SaphireLady on 12-07-03 at 04:25 AM
Nailbone, i knew we were more alike then either one of us would want to admit to,

A PheonixMon Original