URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 8900
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mistofleas at 5K!"

Posted by aethelstan on 10-24-03 at 04:53 PM
I think I just saw that Misto passed 5000 posts and joins the growing number of centrefold with Bebo, Dabo, ICat, DW, etc, etc.

Congratulations!

-aethelstan

PS. Methinks DriveMyCar (10000+) should now be a Survivor All-Star or maybe yet, David Blaine (the plonker).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mistofleas at 5K!"
Posted by ginger on 10-24-03 at 06:26 PM
Although I extended felicitations of the day on some unrelated foody thresd, let's bump this puppy up a bit.

Because I heart Misto like crazy.

I, too, am anxious to find out what lies beyond Centerfoldom. I think you get to be Pope.

Posted by ginger on 10-24-03 at 06:44 PM

Fasten your seatbelts, we're in for a BUMPy night.

"Congratulations misto!"
Posted by AyaK on 10-24-03 at 07:23 PM
OK, first let me offer my congratulations to misto, who deserves them for surviving here for so long!

Now, on to this ....

>PS. Methinks DriveMyCar (10000+) should now be a Survivor All-Star or
>maybe yet, David Blaine (the plonker).

Well, since all of the names are real things that ex-Survivors have done, and since the most desperate attention whores of all appear on <i>The Surreal Life</i> -- like Jerri Manthey did -- perhaps 10,000: 'Surreal Life' Houseguest.

Or maybe 'Rob Schneider Co-star' (which Colleen thought was so low that she gave up acting afterwards!)

As far as I'm concerned, we should give Ted Nugent license to hunt down any 'PETA Spokesperson' -- so I'm not sure about adding it to the list.

"RE: Congratulations misto!"
Posted by Jpod5 on 10-24-03 at 07:46 PM
Why not simply “All-Star Whore”, since the true DAW’s are returning once again to their favorite attention-grabbing spotlight for All-Star Survivor…

"RE: Congratulations misto!"
Posted by Esbea on 10-24-03 at 08:11 PM
Travelocity Spokesperson?
Frasier Guest Star?
Tv Guide Roving Reporter?

''What really scares me most, more than nukes or cancer, is a person without a sense of humor.''

Posted by Drive My Car on 10-24-03 at 09:04 PM
Yay Misto!!! Darling, I can't even put in words how much I love you ( and Mr. Flea ;) and how much I value our friendship. (got anything special planned for your Party?)

Welcome Aethelstan! Haven't seen you around here yet, nice to have you with us! Hope you are enjoying yourself here.

I think that I'll be a Centerfold forEVER! *hehehehehe*

The old DAW levels made you a Centerfold at 1500, then Webby changed them when I was at 3000. ( He's so cool, anyone ever wonder why 3k was Car Show Celeb? I like to think he did that one for me) But I've been a Centerfold for ages now. I don't really mind, I like it actually, but it would be fun to be something new.

*wave at AyaK* ( who has also been a Centerfold for a long time)

Posted by RudyRules on 10-25-03 at 05:45 PM
Congrats Misto!!

WHACKS!