URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38635
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top 10 List to sign up for Be The Survivor"

Posted by RollDdice on 09-23-15 at 09:48 PM

If you don't sign up to portray a character for this season's Be The Survivor (BTS) you're missing out.

Top 10 Reasons to play Be The Survivor:

10. It's Gluten free
9. We'll marry anybody ... to anybody else
8. It's Low Cost
7. Covered by most Health Care plans
6. Part of a healthy breakfast
5. Cool siggies
4. Intelligent humor and snarkiness are our best defense against Kardashian-ism
3. We have a few more contestants than Republican presidential candidates
2. It's only a misdemeanor in most states

And #1:

Playing Be The Survivor is much better than screaming at your television every week!

Come join us...

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top 10 List to sign up for Be The Survivor"
Posted by kingfish on 09-24-15 at 08:47 AM
What's this I hear about BTS? It better not be "Beat the Slime". Us fish have a thing for slime, slime is our friend.

What? Oh. "Beat the Survivor"? Well, never mind.

Top ten reasons to "Beat the Survivor"? I can think of a few.

1. They are old and fat. Old fat people are very beatable, and actually appreciate a few beatings. Lets them feel young again, and the swelling stretches out their skin. Exercise. Sorta like Yoga.

2. Kimmi especially. She needs to layoff the vegi carbs and dig into some protein, like red meat.

3. Wigglesworth. Must be in her 80's. She was on Survivor before HDTV. An especially painful transition for her.

4. Vytas. Like we didn't get enough of this smarmy (thanks, Shirin) self-important self-deluded dude before. Actually, we did. Here's a fact Vytas, Aras was the better man in all ways, know this and know it well. You are the less important and less talented, and from what I hear from the ladies, less pretty brother. Go Home.

5. Main reason to go to BTS: Lumpy Stumpfeller and the left Nipple of God are there. And others. They are painful to watch but you won't be able to resist. Slow motion train wrecks, all.