URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 33412
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"

Posted by samboohoo on 03-09-09 at 02:05 PM
*literally boohoos*

Today was my last official workout with my trainer - at least for now. Maybe in September when my kid goes to school and I stop paying $700 a month to daycare.

Today's Finale Workout:

20 Squat Jumps (holding a 15 pound bar)
10 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rossboxing2.htm" target="_blank">Burpees - We added a pushup in the middle of each one.
Boxing/Kicking Session
Stairs

We did this in five rounds. I was completely done at the end.

Also, I did not weigh myself this morning because I had a big eating weekend.

*smooches Agman*

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: OT Loses It (Week of 3/9/09)"
Posted by qwertypie on 03-09-09 at 02:11 PM
I am not trusting my scales at all. I will wait until I weigh myself at a fitness facility to see. I think I am holding steady or a little down from last week.

Posted by jbug on 03-09-09 at 02:15 PM
Butch had his annual physical on Sat.
He is now at 21 lbs. He needs to go on a diet.
Or? wonder if I can get him to walk on the treadmill?

Butch bobble by Tribe

Posted by DebCapsFan on 03-09-09 at 02:43 PM
At Ari's recent trip to the vet she commented that he had excellent musculature, especially in his abs. And I said "well, at least one of us does."

Posted by Karchita on 03-09-09 at 03:06 PM
I lost another pound. That makes a total of 26.

Posted by samboohoo on 03-09-09 at 03:10 PM
Good job. I think I sweated out at least five today. I had to have.

*smooches Agman*

Posted by Tenorsaxy on 03-09-09 at 03:16 PM
Poof!

My motivation to go to the gym is completely gone. I think I've been once in the last three(?!) weeks. And it felt horrendous! My waistline seems about the same though, because my appetite also went out the window. I am, however, looking forward to being able to ride my beautiful (but dusty) road bike someday soon.

As a gym alternative, I've rediscovered my love of baking, and I'm now headed home to make some cinnamon raisin bread.

*sigh*

Syren says: “Sometimes you have to weather the storm to play in the rainbows.”
Check out my blog!

Posted by Starshine on 03-09-09 at 03:38 PM
Not a great week (again) although little by little I am getting smaller

Something or Other

Posted by true on 03-09-09 at 04:25 PM
I'm holding steady, but I don't look forward to this weeks weigh in since I've been to Culvers, Five Guys, and Qdoba, over the past few days.

I kinda overdid it at the gym last week, and I've been taking it easy (except for trips out to eat) the past few days. Ugh. I really need the extra workouts before I go on vacation and realllly mess up my diet.

Oh well, still down 35lbs, so I'm not really complaining. Sadly the last 15 are going to be really difficult to part with.

Boo, you should see if your trainer would do small group sessions where you can split the cost with a few other peeps. At this point you could probably get by without as much one on one, since you know the proper form. Just a thought.

"Because Breezy Said So"
Posted by samboohoo on 03-12-09 at 02:54 PM
I purchased a copy of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred from Amazon. I think my total was around $10 total with shipping. It arrived in about 3 days.

Tonight I have to work, so I did Segment 1, which is 20 minutes. It was a good workout. A little bit of a warm-up compared to what I have been doing with my trainer, but still good. It reminded me a little bit of Body Pump as far as what size weights I should use, and I'm glad I went with the 5 pounders.

She is not mean in this video, but no breaks are allowed. I would reccomend it as a cheap option. I don't know that I would do it forever, but for $10, it was a good buy.

*smooches Agman*

"RE: Because Breezy Said So"
Posted by Breezy on 03-12-09 at 06:02 PM
Even cheaper if you have onDemand from Comcast, free!

Do level 2 with the plankjacks!!!!!