URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 31517
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Getting a Personalized License Plate w/o Paying For It"

Posted by mysticwolf on 06-29-08 at 01:57 AM
No way would I ask for a re-issue. It's too funny. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25356069/

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Getting a Personalized License Plate w/o Paying For It"
Posted by Snidget on 06-29-08 at 06:06 AM
*hangs head*

Posted by aquariaqueen on 06-29-08 at 08:24 AM
In our county in MO, there is the issued combination of MLF. I can't keep from thinking "MILF" (mother I'd like to ____) from the American Pie movie.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Posted by kingfish on 06-29-08 at 10:45 AM
I assume they didn't let the FYs get circulated. And the FYMs.

Posted by Estee on 06-29-08 at 11:05 AM
I'm curious to see if this spreads at all. The WTF license plate is actually kind of common around here: NJ plates frequently go three letters, break, two numbers & one letter -- so I've seen that combo come up more than a few times. And no one's said a word.

I guess someone always has to be the first to press the Stupidly Offended button.

Posted by mysticwolf on 06-29-08 at 06:56 PM
Yep. There's always gotta be one. DH is the one that found the article - and he had to ask me what those letters represented that someone would get offended.

With all of the acronyms being used in texting now I figure it's just a matter of time before they have to stop using letters all together except in personalized plates.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Mystic's licenses: "ZOOED" and "ZOOED2"

Posted by Bebo on 06-29-08 at 07:01 PM
I saw one of those WTF plates while I was driving Friday. Made me wish that I had one of them instead of my personalized plate.

Posted by mysticwolf on 06-29-08 at 10:28 PM
Since they're already manufacturing them with numbers added, would you still have to pay extra if you asked for a personalized plate with just those letters? Seems to me that it should be a freebie since they're already geared up to make it if someone asked.

A smokeysmom