URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 28325
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This Could Get Kinda Heavy Around the Holidays, or Sick Sad World, Part 19"

Posted by ginger on 06-04-07 at 02:22 PM
What do you think of this couple? They certainly have a lot in common.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277718,00.html?awww

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This Could Get Kinda Heavy Around the Holidays, or Sick Sad World, Part 19"
Posted by Snidget on 06-04-07 at 02:26 PM
Truth is stranger than fiction.

If you'd shopped that kinda thing around as a made for TV movie they would have laughed you right out of the building.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

"RE: This Could Get Kinda Heavy Around the Holidays, or Sick Sad World, Part 19"
Posted by AZ_Leo on 06-04-07 at 02:28 PM
Please don't make me go to fauxnoise.com to read about this. I usually love your finds but I just can't bring myself to click that link.

A tribephyl original

Posted by ginger on 06-04-07 at 02:46 PM
A parent of Jon-Benet is dating a parent of Natalie Holloway. Hollowell. You know, the blonde chick that went missing in Aruba.

I'm sure CNN will have this as "breaking news" soon, anyway.

Posted by anotherkim on 06-04-07 at 02:49 PM
hmm. well. i guess they can certainly relate to one another's experiences, so that's a good thing. i feel sorry for them and all the hoopla that will soon surround it, though.

it could just be a publicity stunt

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 06-04-07 at 03:48 PM
I just hope these two don't have any babies.

Can you imagine the scrutiny of being a child born to parents who both lost their children? Imagine the bar pools betting on when the child would go missing!

"awwww"
Posted by Breezy on 06-04-07 at 02:38 PM
Was the end of the page link intential... darn Fox! Trying to be all sweet and sappy.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

"I've seen weirder."
Posted by Estee on 06-04-07 at 02:44 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/2007/05/27/2007-05-27_burning_passion.html

"!"
Posted by moonbaby on 06-04-07 at 03:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-07 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

"When it comes down to it, I guess we're just like any other couple," says Burt.

Words escape me.

Then there's Joey and Amy.

"RE: !"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 06-04-07 at 03:52 PM
And this while defending Burt, Linda said:

"Besides," she adds, " didn't want this done to me. Not from what he said. He just wanted me beaten up."

Aww, what a softy.

Posted by Lisapooh on 06-04-07 at 04:04 PM
I've forgiven guys for disfiguring me. They only do it because they love you so much.

Posted by cahaya on 06-04-07 at 04:11 PM
"It's mainly his papers all over the house," says Linda. "I mean, I'm ready to kill him for that."

Yup, that's the trend these days.

Foo dogs by tribe.

"RE: I've seen weirder."
Posted by qwertypie on 06-04-07 at 04:15 PM
"He was the only prospect I had, let's put it that way," she says wryly. Potential suitors "weren't exactly knocking down my door. I had dates, but nothing was ever going to come of it.

*boggle*

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 06-04-07 at 07:13 PM
They can double-date with Joey Buttafuco and Amy Fisher.

An IceCat Classic

Posted by RudyRules on 06-04-07 at 08:55 PM
*SNORT*

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch