URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 2591
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"

Posted by PagongRatEater on 07-26-02 at 11:07 PM
Hopefully, I have been noticable my my absence over the last week. I went to Iowa of all place for business and I have been totally out of pocket(they don't have internet there yet). I can't believe that the movie line thread finally died out....maybe I'll start another one.

Missed all you guys. Iowa was great, but I have seen enough corn to last a lifetime! I saw the Field of Dreams from the movie and it was really cool. Pretty much looks like it does in the movie, but pretty damn neat. If you love baseball, it is a must. I ran around the corn like an idiot (no comments, please) and I saw the World's Largest Truck Stop...tres chic.

Missed you guys. Glad to be back! Don't forget to read my Mole summary this week!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-27-02 at 10:44 AM
Welcome back! That visit to the Field of Dreams sounds like a blast -- I'd love to do the same kind of thing one day as it's one of my favourite movies (I'm a bit of a Shoeless Joe history buff as I've studied him in university)

Posted by PagongRatEater on 07-27-02 at 02:21 PM
The best part was that they had balls and gloves - and there were lots of dad and son catches. There's nothing to see but the Field, but it is definitely enough.

the one constant through all the ages, has been baseball..

Posted by Femme on 07-27-02 at 11:13 AM
Ah, Iowa, with it's finger on the pulse of culture...

Glad you had fun (?) and glad that you're back.

Femme

Posted by Teddy_Bear on 07-27-02 at 11:26 AM
Welcome back Pagong Rat Eater, I'm so glad that you found your trip eventful.

Btw, you would have missed my friend in Ames, anyways, cuz he's somewhere near San Francisco, right now.

>Don't forget to read my Mole summary this week!<

I just finished mine; it was a real b!tch to write!!!!

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Posted by PagongRatEater on 07-27-02 at 02:19 PM
I'm so jealous, you got to write all about Anderson's fun house and his doll collection! I asked around Des Moines if anyone knew Teddy_Bear, but no luck. ;)

Posted by Teddy_Bear on 07-28-02 at 02:14 AM
>I'm so jealous, you got to write all about Anderson's fun
>house and his doll collection! I asked around Des Moines if anyone knew Teddy_Bear, but no luck.
<

ROTFLMAO PRE I'm soooh sorry you're gellus *giggle.

Btw, even my friend in Ames doesn't know anyone named Teddy_Bear; he just knows me as ***********************.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Posted by magic_star on 07-27-02 at 02:03 PM
Welcome back and I'm glad you had a great time!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!