URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 1813
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BigBastard's stupid questions"

Posted by BigBastard on 02-07-02 at 10:58 PM
1) Why does Jello get all hard and rubbery if you leave it in the fridge after a while?

2) Is every wooden hydro pole like, a whole actual tree? If not, where do they get those long thin chunks of wood from?

3) If everybody listened to PETA and went vegetarian, wouldn't the world become a scary place where cows and buffalo and chickens run amok causing havoc in the streets of every major metropolitan area?

4) If shakes the clown and leif erikson were to meet in real life, don't you think they would become gay lovers and live happily ever after?

5) How come "play doh" and "Plato" sound the same, but are two entirely different things? (One is a putty like substance, the other is a philosopher who believes in stupid crap!)

6) Why can't I find my snuggle bunny? WHY OH WHY CAN'T I FIND MY SNUGGLE BUNNY?????????????????????!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the biggest thing since powdered milk baby for me it's true...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BigBastard's stupid questions"
Posted by dabo on 02-08-02 at 00:58 AM
>1) Why does Jello get all
>hard and rubbery if you
>leave it in the fridge
>after a while?
It does? I always eat all my jello, there are starving people in the world and for some reason that's a reason not to waste food.
>
>2) Is every wooden hydro pole
>like, a whole actual tree?
> If not, where do
>they get those long thin
>chunks of wood from?
No, they're only made from trunk.
>
>3) If everybody listened to PETA
>and went vegetarian, wouldn't the
>world become a scary place
>where cows and buffalo and
>chickens run amok causing havoc
>in the streets of every
>major metropolitan area?
ROFL! You've been to India I take it.
>
>4) If shakes the clown and
>leif erikson were to meet
>in real life, don't you
>think they would become gay
>lovers and live happily ever
>after?
No, I don't, but I could see them becoming good poker buddies.
>
>5) How come "play doh" and
>"Plato" sound the same, but
>are two entirely different things?
> (One is a putty
>like substance, the other is
>a philosopher who believes in
>stupid crap!)
It's called a play on words.
>
>6) Why can't I find my
>snuggle bunny? WHY OH
>WHY CAN'T I FIND MY
>SNUGGLE BUNNY?????????????????????!????????!!!!!!!!!!!
She's hiding under your bed with the dirty laundry and forgotten toys. Sheesh, do I have to think of everything for you!

"RE: BigBastard's stupid questions"
Posted by Survivorerist on 02-08-02 at 07:10 PM
1) Why does Jello get all hard and rubbery if you leave it in the fridge after a while?

It doesn't, everything else in the vicinity just gets softer and more like molasses.

2) Is every wooden hydro pole like, a whole actual tree? If not, where do they get those long thin chunks of wood from?

It isn't, they're actually made of paper.

3) If everybody listened to PETA and went vegetarian, wouldn't the world become a scary place where cows and buffalo and chickens run amok causing havoc in the streets of every major metropolitan area?

It wouldn't. Most people don't know this, but PETA actually stands for the Physical Education Team of America. So if everyone listened to PETA, they'd chase all the animals off the streets.

4) If shakes the clown and leif erikson were to meet in real life, don't you think they would become gay lovers and live happily ever after?

They wouldn't. shakes the clown and Leif Eriksen might though.

5) How come "play doh" and "Plato" sound the same, but are two entirely different things? (One is a putty like substance, the other is a philosopher who believes in stupid crap!)

They don't. One has a "D" sound where the other has a "T" sound.

6) Why can't I find my snuggle bunny? WHY OH WHY CAN'T I FIND MY SNUGGLE BUNNY?????????????????????!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't. You could always go buy a new snuggle bunny, though.

Lots of fun, BB

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst