URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 12998
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How about? Chat in the Survivor room?"

Posted by Drive My Car on 05-09-04 at 07:16 PM

After the show.

I know most go in the Bar when they go to chat, but the bar is kinda the OT of the chat rooms, and since tonight is Survivor finale night there will be lots of strangers wnadering in wanting to talk about the show.

Lets support Webby and camp out in the Survivor room. Note that you will need to be on your best behavior and willing to answer questions about the show. Maybe a bounce back and forth from the bar would be good.

So? What do you all say?

If I'm not drunk, and can get the computer, I'll be there!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How about? Chat in the Survivor room?"
Posted by Puffy on 05-09-04 at 07:20 PM
Late last night, I found a newbie in the chat room. She found it by searching for Survivor on the web. I told her about the Survivor forums, so she got all excited about them and was going to go look at them. Maybe she'll be back tonight, but she is Left Coast, so by the time she gets there, the chat room may be empty. MIL is here for dinner, then DH will drive her home while I settle in to watch Survivor.

AKA Puff Homes
sig pic courtesy of J Slice

"Bugster..."
Posted by greenmonstah on 05-09-04 at 07:21 PM
I will be there...maybe toward the end. Mr Monstah (after a season of scorn and disdain over Survivor) has decided to watch the finale, so I may not be able to post until the reunion show.

I am not super happy about Mr Monstah's sudden involvement. He gets awfully chatty during TV time...

"RE: Bugster..."
Posted by brvnkrz on 05-09-04 at 07:46 PM
Monster honey, tell DH the same thing I tell GF.
"could you please keep your mouth shut for just one hour? I can listen to you talk every other hour of the day. If I wanted your commentary on the show I would simply turn the TV off and listen to you." If it works like it does for me, not only will you have silence for the rest of the show, you can probably squeeze two days worth of television in without one word being spoken to you. LOL

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

Posted by okaloosajohn on 05-09-04 at 07:25 PM
After the show? Or after the reunion hour?

Posted by deerhunter on 05-09-04 at 07:27 PM
I'll try to be AROUND.

But work comes early and I might be Tired or Sick from watching A$$!

Posted by rjrabbit on 05-09-04 at 07:42 PM
*Smooches* sweetie. Miss you last night.

Posted by deerhunter on 05-09-04 at 07:44 PM
Right back at ya' Babe!

I'll try to stay awake, and chat.

"Chat in the Survivor room?"
Posted by Magic Fingers on 05-09-04 at 07:35 PM

Where is the chat room at?

I think I am still too new around here.

"RE: Chat in the Survivor room?"
Posted by GrendelsMom on 05-09-04 at 07:50 PM
Look at "other fun" among the menus on the left. "Live Chat" is the middle one. After you sign in, you can switch rooms to the Survivor room (as buggy suggested) or AK's Blowhole--which is the "bar." Hope that helps.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana--Groucho Marx

Posted by brvnkrz on 05-09-04 at 07:44 PM
I wish I could but I'm a lefty also. boo hoo.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

Posted by minitroll on 05-09-04 at 08:16 PM
Hi Buggy! I would, but not only am I on the left coast, I'm putting the finale and the reunion show on the Tivo, so I probably won't even start watching until everyone else has long since gone to bed.

Besides, I'm probably going to be in a really bad mood after the finale. I am soooo not a Romber fan.

"sure thing Bugeeeeeee!"
Posted by moonbaby on 05-09-04 at 08:49 PM
I'll stop in after they announce the winner and/or make the much touted big announcement.

Posted by Puffy on 05-09-04 at 10:08 PM
My MIL is here. I keep running into the office every 15 or 20 minutes to read the East coast updates. She probably thinks I have a bladder infection, leaving the room every few minutes.

AKA Puff Homes
sig pic courtesy of J Slice

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-09-04 at 10:57 PM
Bah.

Parties are in the Bar.

The Survivor Room is for those who're out of the loop.

"Waaaaaaaaah!"
Posted by anotherkim on 05-09-04 at 11:28 PM

I'm having a terrible time with the bar tonight! I'm lagging something terrible, so I think I"m about to give up and just go on to bed.

"RE: Waaaaaaaaah!"
Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 05-10-04 at 03:19 PM
almost everyone ignored me and deerhunter said something that made me feel really sad (bad DH..grrr)....and only CSTL said hello and talked to me...nobody likes me anymore..

so i left....too...and didn't share my chocolate.

stupid chat gremlins