URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 12989
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Do you ever feel..."

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-08-04 at 09:02 PM
Like killing people? I swear this day has just been a pile of shit ever since I got up. So, I was taking my kids to a damn birthday party, and then I had to stay because there was not going to be enough transportation to chuck e cheese's and I left anyway, taking my screaming crying daughter with me, and find that my friends got here about 1.5 hour earlier than I had planned... they did call me of course, on my cell phone which I left at the house.

Now they're all upset that I wasn't here. And they're upset that my house is a mess and don't want to come over any more. you know what? screw em.

christ I'm furious. you know, it was supposed to be a decent day, since I tested for my next belt, but you know, it just sucks and I'm in such a psychotically angry mood.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Do you ever feel..."
Posted by shedevil on 05-08-04 at 09:08 PM
Sorry to hear you are having such a bad day. It sounds like you have my kind of luck, when something bad happens to me it's never just one thing. My bad luck is an all day affair.

for you:

"Yes."
Posted by Tiger Lily on 05-08-04 at 10:29 PM
Can I commiserate with you? It has indeed been a shitty day. On so many levels.

<-- Feels JV's pain.

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-08-04 at 10:38 PM
Eh. I'm sure it's Karma. It's just been piling higher and deeper for days.

Posted by okaloosajohn on 05-08-04 at 10:40 PM
What kind of friends criticize someone's housekeeping?

I say you're right! Screw 'em.

Posted by rjrabbit on 05-08-04 at 10:43 PM
I agree!

Posted by Asrai on 05-08-04 at 10:53 PM
Psst...JV?

Liiiiiiccckkkk!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

"{{{Hugs}}}"
Posted by Silvergirl1 on 05-08-04 at 10:54 PM

I'm not even going to describe my day, but we must be operating under the same evil star today. *sigh*

Silvergirl

It'll get better, hopefully.

"RE: {{{Hugs}}}"
Posted by shedevil on 05-08-04 at 11:09 PM
Everyone in my house had a bad day today also. It's an epidemic.

Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 05-08-04 at 11:13 PM
This sounds like a recruitment commercial.

"Ever feel like killing people? Having one sh*t day after another leaving you angry and angrier? Then have we got news for you! The BoDy School of Villainy! Yes, The BoDy School. Developed after years of careful study in human interaction and it's connection to periodic times of sh*t, our program can teach you to POSITIVELY channel your psychotic energy into action that can truly help you achieve your goals. Learn to physically and psychologically maim those that offend you. Develop your own doomsday device, complete with big red button. Why, we'll even throw in a free lifetime espresso supply to keep you on that perfect, razor sharp edge. Call us for more information and starting giving back what the universe is dumping on you! Don't wait!

Classes forming now. Space is limited, so call now.

Free uniforms to the first 50 callers"

just sayin.

i'm sorry you had a cruddy day. it must be in the water...i recommend drinking the wine instead....

Posted by shedevil on 05-08-04 at 11:32 PM
I would like to enlist!

I'd rather have a good massage.

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-08-04 at 11:39 PM
Where do I sign up?

-- JV

I *have* started drinking. I just have to get the last kid to bed before I start seriously drinking.

Posted by GrendelsMom on 05-09-04 at 00:01 AM
You? frighten me, BoDy.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
Which is why I like you.

Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 05-09-04 at 01:11 AM
You have a red flag

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-08-04 at 11:49 PM
I will also say that my cheap Mitsumi keyboard can take a LOT more abuse than I thought it would be able to.

Fortunately my daughter was here when I was the MOST furious, so I couldn't exactly start smashing stuff with nunchaku.

Posted by dabo on 05-08-04 at 11:54 PM
dodeedodo dodeedodo dodeedodo...
there must be a dimension where this story makes sense but I can't seem to find it

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-09-04 at 00:06 AM
Boy. see if I name my cat Dabo.

Posted by dabo on 05-09-04 at 00:14 AM
here, have fun making dubya choke
http://www.risoftsystems.com/store/BushPretzelGame.asp

Posted by GrendelsMom on 05-09-04 at 00:20 AM
So this is where Snewser got his shell-game bit. I wondered about that...

Posted by GrendelsMom on 05-09-04 at 00:17 AM
How often have I heard the words "chuck e cheese" and "bad day" uttered in the same sentence. And your "friends"? Are scum, and not worth your anger.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
I'm with BoDy. Have a drink. Or Eight.

Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 05-09-04 at 00:32 AM
yep, i'd have a drink or eight if i could. i'd love to sleep through the next 24 hours and avoid the nightmare....so, someone do it for me!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-09-04 at 00:34 AM
Is the seat next to you taken?

Having a rotten day here as well... and I've got plenty of beer left in the 24 case.

Posted by Tiggertramp on 05-09-04 at 00:36 AM
My entire body is racked with pain due to working hard at cleaning (but my house still looks like crap IMO) and from having too many migraines this week.

You know what JV?? I love you honey. You make OT a better place. I am sorry you had a bad day. It sucks great big donkey d!cks. I think you are really swell and deserve better, but know tomorrow is another day with better potential to suck less than today.

*smooches* and I mean that.

TT

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-09-04 at 01:11 AM
Does Angelina Jolie have breast implants? 'cause in that 1994 stinker Cyborg 2, she's about 98% hotter, and about half as big, ifyaknowwhatimean.

Posted by wandacal on 05-09-04 at 04:12 AM
I'm just wondering why you would give a f8ck about what somebody thinks of your house cleaning. If they were dissing my family that's a whole different story. But kitchen etiquette? So not worth the trouble. Hope they weren't rich friends who could loan you money from time to time. Cause other than that, they don't seem to be worth the bother.

H-fan
Hand-picked by JSlice!
Cynical, not jaded, since the 80's.

Posted by desert_rhino on 05-09-04 at 11:08 AM
Well, they're my usual gaming group, and one or two of them have said they're not interested in coming up if the place is a wreck. Kind of throws a wrench into things since I'm very often stuck here with the kids and can't go "there" for game night.

The main offender's kind of a metrosexual, though. Hmm, I'm not sure if you CAN be a metrosexual if you're 30 and a virgin...

Never mind.

Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 05-09-04 at 11:34 AM
we? would never care if your place was a wreck, or clean enough to eat lo mein out of the toilets...

it is my personal opinion that if they're than picky and fair weathered, they're not true friends and not worth the time. Also, they have no sense of humor...and probably make their kids wear masks to school.

Posted by Estee on 05-09-04 at 11:49 AM
we? would never care if your place was a wreck, or clean enough to eat lo mein out of the toilets...

To be fair here, if I went into DR's bathroom and found one of you eating lo mein out of the toilet, I would start caring very much. Mostly what I'd be caring about would be the location of the nearest other bathroom, but believe me, I would care deeply about that.

(Second concern: location of the nearest straightjacket.)

Posted by ballerina_of_doom on 05-09-04 at 12:15 PM
What I can't figure out is would one use chopsticks? or would a fork be a necessary utensil for that situation.

i? never eat out of toilets...or off of floors...unless it's within the 5 second rule and is really really worth it...nor do i want to be in a house where one *could*. There's something creepy about squeaky clean. it could just be jealousy, though...but i doubt it

Posted by Estee on 05-09-04 at 06:57 AM
I have to rephrase when I ask it of myself.

'Do you ever not feel like killing people?'

'Of course. I do sleep, y'know.'

(If you need a rationale,
it isn't very hard to see, no-no-no
Stop and think it over, pal
The guy sure looks like plant food to me!)

Posted by smiley on 05-09-04 at 11:29 AM
OH JV thats not good!!!....but I can say that at least I am happy the evil eye is off me

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Posted by woeisme1 on 05-10-04 at 04:32 AM
I'm sorry you had a bad day and that I missed seeing you while I was there. Take comfort, pal, I was uncerimoniously dropped at DIA on Saturday afternoon, where I spent the night waiting for the first of 3 flights to get me home today, the one from DIA not leaving til 12:20 pm. Not a great place to get a good nights sleep but at least the ride to the airport was free. The shuttles there are 3 times what we pay here in Honolulu. And besides the nasty cold I now am afflicted with, my lips are chapped to boot. uuugghhh.

No more Colorado trips for me, you and the kids will just have to come visit me here. Froze most of the time I was there and the altitude darn near did me in.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Posted by Draco Malfoy on 05-10-04 at 08:02 AM
>Like killing people?

Every flippin' day. Do I need a reason?

"Don't be stupid, Stupid!"

Posted by wildchickenhunter on 05-10-04 at 09:10 AM
When I get to feeling this way I just slap the wife around a little. Always makes me feel better.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Posted by Draco Malfoy on 05-10-04 at 09:18 AM
>When I get to feeling this
>way I just slap the
>wife around a little. Always
>makes me feel better.

Um... wow.

"Don't be stupid, Stupid!"