URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 3772
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lisa1 and her self portrait..."

Posted by moonwick1 on 01-24-06 at 04:37 AM
Looking at the SO website I came across the self portraits of the HG.. I must have missed Lisa's at the beginning of the season..Even if I had seen it I probably wouldn't have given it much thought...BUT NOW that we have gotten to know her a bit..hummmmm lol

http://www.startingovertv.com/meet/lisa/selfport.html

Is it just me? Or does this "self portrait say it all? What do YOU see?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lisa1 and her self portrait..."
Posted by DrusillaSchneider on 01-24-06 at 04:42 AM
LMFAO!!! Um, when I look at that, um some dirty thoughts come to mind lmao!!! Because when I look at it, thats what I am seeing lol.

Posted by moonwick1 on 01-24-06 at 04:50 AM
BINGO! hehehe ..Thats what came to my mind too..And with a lot of what shes said and done during her say...well..why wouldn't "that" come to mind??lol

Posted by DrusillaSchneider on 01-24-06 at 04:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 04:59 AM (EST)

so it wasnt just me then? lol

Posted by VictoriaB on 01-24-06 at 08:49 AM
To me it says what I've suspected all along --- that being in the SO house is just a big joke for Lisa1. This so called "self-portrait" proves it. She's one big, manipulative con-artist (no pun intended).

She's fooled them all --- from the producers who chose her to the LCs who "work" with her. She should be ashamed of herself taking up a space in the SO house that a woman could have occupied who was serious about trying to start over. Ladies and gentlemen, we've been had.

Posted by L_11 on 01-24-06 at 05:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

>To me it says what I've
>suspected all along --- that
>being in the SO house
>is just a big joke
>for Lisa1. This so
>called "self-portrait" proves it.
>She's one big, manipulative con-artist
>(no pun intended).

Me, too. And the pun is delightful!

Edit to add after second glance: aside from the other observations , and assuming it's serious, it looks vacant, stupid, meaningless. It's not a portrait of anything (again aside from the other observations ). It's a scribble.

It...well. It literally looks to me like something a child would draw. 'Cept I would take the time to look for the deeper meaning if it were a true child's drawing.

Posted by maryellennaco on 01-24-06 at 05:35 PM
That thing she drew looks mighty strange, all right... Something about a penis perhaps? JMHO

Posted by steelmagnolya on 01-24-06 at 06:20 PM
I don't recall seeing Lisa's self portrait when it was time to tell her story. I think Lisa was too busy violenty vomiting and scaring the other houseguests.

Posted by sloopy on 01-24-06 at 06:27 PM
ah,ah,ah, da is that a phallic symbol? Just noticed it. lol

Posted by Ijustsharted on 01-24-06 at 06:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

I'm a jellyfish my foot.

Posted by DedeV on 01-24-06 at 10:40 PM
there was a thread about this not too long ago...someone said it looked like a crying penis. It cracks me up everytime I think of it...I bet any penis she is around too long starts to cry!

"That *thumpthumpthumpthump* you hear . . ."
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-25-06 at 01:12 AM
. . . is this thread hitting the rumble strips on the edge of PG-13-land. Let's pull it back.

Not to say we don't enjoy a bit of euphemism here and there, especially in the Off Topic Forum!

"RE: That *thumpthumpthumpthump* you hear . . ."
Posted by Ijustsharted on 01-25-06 at 04:37 PM

It was me...sorry!

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-24-06 at 11:53 PM
LOL on the portrait. She also made her steps awhile ago with Rhonda. Perhaps you have forgotten, and get ready for another laugh because (on her bio page on the SO "meet the hgs" for Lisa), after her crutches step, for her final step, she is to (like Allison) SOAR! So she must be almost done. I don't remember what they talked about for soar.

Posted by Jumbo Shrimp on 01-25-06 at 01:25 AM
ROTFL..Soar?Like a pelican with a fish in its bill?LOL (pg13)

Posted by Jumbo Shrimp on 01-25-06 at 09:59 AM
Not a pelican.More like a stork!with a fish in its bill.Lankylisa thinks in terms of Lisaland,the planet she lives on.Thats what I get from the picture.

Posted by Simplysuz2 on 01-25-06 at 02:34 PM
hmmmmm. if its supposed to be a jellyfish then i definately dont get it, i certainly think a leach would have been much more fitting.

Posted by Blueskies on 01-25-06 at 03:30 PM
That is the most bizzar self portrait I have ever seen. A Jelly Fish? Maybe one of those deadly Man-a-wars or what ever that kind they have in Austraila! Yes we have all been had. But at least we all figured it out.

Posted by Blueskies on 01-25-06 at 03:33 PM
No it lives in Hawaii. And it stings REAL bad.

"Speaking of jellyfish..."
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-25-06 at 03:36 PM
...check out this thread in Off Topic.

"RE: Speaking of jellyfish..."
Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-25-06 at 04:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....maybe she IS a jellyfish...kinda looks like her..and I'm sure she's painful to be around!

Posted by Blueskies on 01-25-06 at 06:00 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 01-25-06
>AT 04:17 PM (EST)

>
>aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....maybe she IS a jellyfish...kinda looks
>like her..and I'm sure she's
>painful to be around!
>
>

Stingingly painfull!

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-25-06 at 06:17 PM
Wasn't one of her assignments the spine thing?

Posted by Pixeltalk on 01-26-06 at 05:22 PM
I think it is a pretty accurate description of Lisa: someone with no backbone who just flows along with the current and stings as a defense mechanism.

That is why she tends to go along with whatever the life coaches/Dr. Stan say without really intending to do it.

I am frustrated that I cannot read the stuff she wrote on her self-portrait. I can see it says, "Gelatinous" but can't read the next word. Also, I can see "Look out!" and, at the bottom, "This is me/This is you" and "Not everything you say has an effect on me.." or something like that. Doesn't that pretty much sum up her relationship with Rhonda?

Can anybody read what else it says?