URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 237
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tim & Amanda"

Posted by Roo on 07-21-04 at 01:04 PM
Anyone else think that they'd make a great couple?

Roo

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tim & Amanda"
Posted by RhondaTwoTwo on 08-06-04 at 11:27 PM
I think they would make a super couple. She seemed so happy to see him back on the show and he seem to feel the same way.
Heck..I can see myself with Tim...LOL

Posted by vixie on 08-07-04 at 03:21 PM
absolutely!

Posted by Mr Canuck on 08-08-04 at 02:44 PM
Maybe that's the ending twist...

Wouldn't that be great if they send them on a romatic vacation together? Awwwwwwww

Perhaps Bryce could tag along (Is this guy funny or what?)

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

Posted by mmm_link on 08-09-04 at 12:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

They haven't shown any type of interest by Tim to Amanda. I don't think it is going to happen.

Posted by Original Jane on 08-09-04 at 12:31 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04
>AT 12:20 PM (EST)

>
>They haven't shown any type of
>interest by Tim to Amanda.
> I don't think it
>is going to happen.

I can verify that it didn't happen. (This is Ingrid, a.k.a. the original Jane Schmo) Tim has a girlfriend that he is very much in love with. Both Amanda and I are great friends with Tim, but thoroughly enjoying the single life.

During the show the three of us really bonded. It's amazing how close you can become to others in stressful situations. We all felt very safe around one another. How ironic considering the outcome, eh?

Posted by Esbea on 08-09-04 at 04:58 PM
Ill take you on your word that youre Ingrid..sometimes we get some imposters here, but Ill take a leap of faith.

Let me start out by saying what a great job you did. This had to have been so much fun (mostly). Its clear that there's a genuine affection between the three of you. I came into this thread to post as much. I really noticed it while reviewing the tape a bazillion times for the last summary. Tim touches you guys a lot. He was sitting next to Amanda for the first Falconless twist, he had his arm around her, resting his hand on her shoulder. It was very "companionlike", if that makes sense. The affection was also quite obvious when both of you returned to the show. You dont see that kind of cameraderie between you three (especially Tim) and the "actors".

Again, great job, and thanks for taking the time to post!

"Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for the night. Light a man afire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.''

Posted by Original Jane on 08-10-04 at 02:26 PM
You are completely right to notice that Tim, Amanda and I had a lot more natural affection among one another. The three of us became quite close and I think real people who are forging friendship bonds tend to be more touchy-feely. Does that make sense?

Maybe this is unique, but I am very ‘huggy’ with my friends. When there is so much strangeness going on around you the hugs and affection are more necessary for sanity purposes. Tim was like a brother to Amanda and I.

The other actors were affectionate with one another, but less so with the Schmos. I noticed the cast had a camaraderie when they were in the production trailer that was quite different then the one they had on set. Interesting...

Hope your tuning in tonight to see what happens....!!

INGRID

Posted by toddE on 08-10-04 at 04:12 PM
I don't have much to say. But assuming that's really you, Ingrid--you're the bomb! This season wouldn't have been anything special with out you!

Posted by ParadiseLost on 08-11-04 at 02:39 AM
First, on topic, too bad about Tim and Amanda, because they really look cute together and interacted very well.

Second, Ingrid, if Tim has this major girlfriend, what was he doing on a dating "reality" show? How long ago was the show filmed?

Third, Ingrid, in your chat a few weeks ago at Spike TV you said that we would see in the weeks ahead that acting wasn't your forte. So I was expecting some awful performances from you in the shows that followed - and it didn't happen. You greatly underestimate your acting abilities - you were just as good as any of the professional actors in the cast and - dare I say it - better than some of them! So kudos to you - as well as being smart and beautiful you can actually act.

Hey, if you're still unattached and Rhett isn't returning your phone calls, I live pretty close by in Baltimore! PM me or e-mail me!

Anyway, thanks for providing some of the most riveting television I've ever seen. IMO, you really made this season of "Joe Schmo".

And the finale - perfecto! Loved every minute of it.

"hahahahaha"
Posted by Esbea on 08-11-04 at 08:10 AM
Honestly, Im not stalking you.
I had the same thought while I was watching the show last night, and thought "No way is this guy not serious about being interested in Piper". When I came back to read the post, (and certainly she can correct me) I realized that she was saying that she was verifying that Tim and Amanda didnt hook up after the show, and that Tim is currently in a relationship with someone else.

Great job Ingrid! Any plans to do follow up interviews that we can tune in to see?

"Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for the night. Light a man afire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.''

Posted by mmm_link on 08-11-04 at 08:17 AM
Two questions: Did you get your book back that was signed by Madeline Albright? What prompted you to give up something like that in the first place to a complete stranger?

Posted by erickman on 08-09-04 at 07:09 PM
>>LAST EDITED ON 08-09-04
>>AT 12:20 PM (EST)

>>
>>They haven't shown any type of
>>interest by Tim to Amanda.
>> I don't think it
>>is going to happen.
>
>
>I can verify that it didn't
>happen. (This is Ingrid,
>a.k.a. the original Jane Schmo)
> Tim has a girlfriend
>that he is very much
>in love with. Both
>Amanda and I are great
>friends with Tim, but thoroughly
>enjoying the single life.
>
>During the show the three of
>us really bonded. It's
>amazing how close you can
>become to others in stressful
>situations. We all felt
>very safe around one another.
> How ironic considering the
>outcome, eh?

so has spike offered you a part in a show, any post show stuff, or are they running away from the show.

Posted by xserver on 08-11-04 at 02:11 AM
>
>I can verify that it didn't
>happen. (This is Ingrid,
>a.k.a. the original Jane Schmo)
> Tim has a girlfriend
>that he is very much
>in love with. Both
>Amanda and I are great
>friends with Tim, but thoroughly
>enjoying the single life.
>
>
Hmmm...didn't know they would let you post, especially before the show's over. Most reality shows prohibit this. I guess every show's different.

Also, it seems strange that Tim would go on a dating reality show if he has someone. But from what I can see, both of them were really after the experience rather than hoping to meet someone.

Posted by mmm_link on 08-11-04 at 08:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

She didn't really reveal anything except to make sure everyone watches.

Also, didn't one of the JS2 producers (xserver) write something in one of these posting explaining why they cut out the 90 minute version with Matt Gould earlier???

Posted by xserver on 08-11-04 at 11:33 AM
Whoa...I'm not a JS2 producer, not even close. I just referred to a link on the JS2 website.

Posted by mmm_link on 08-11-04 at 12:08 PM
I just noticed. I was going to edit my post before you saw it. Sorry.

Posted by true on 08-11-04 at 12:15 PM
Aww, too bad that Tim is attached. (well, not for him, but..)

I thought Tim and Amanda would have made a great couple. It seemed that Amanda had a genuine bond with Tim, but that Tim was more focused on Piper, and the game, than he was on Amanda.

Ingrid, you were fantastic! Bravo!

Posted by Carolinalaw2003 on 08-16-04 at 12:19 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I saw a much stronger chemistry between Tim and Amanda then Tim and Ingrid. I don't doubt that Ingrid and Tim and Amanda were all friends, but I noticed the majority of the touchy feelyness between Tim and Amanda.

I don't remember seeing any interactions between Ingrid and Amanda that would have led me to believe they were great friends on the show, friends yes, great friends maybe not. Don't get me wrong I loved Ingrid. But there was something special about time and Amanda.

If Original Jane really is Ingrid, (and I have no reason to doubt that she is, except the knowledge that there are three other people running around on message boards claiming to be Ingrid), then perhaps there was more that I did not see.

Posted by mmm_link on 08-16-04 at 04:21 PM
Tim seemed to be affectionate with all the women...except Cammy for some reason.