URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1877
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"They call it strategy."

Posted by Estee on 04-14-14 at 08:04 AM
'Let's gift teams who can't figure out the Roadblock on their own with the right answer, thus freeing everyone to enjoy a three-way footrace where the last team to arrive is out of the game. It can't possibly backfire on us in any way!'

One wrong turn, Afghanimals. One local accidentally bumped hard enough to start a fight. One bad set of directions. One trip, one stumble, one anything.

Unless you know the exact position of every team on the course, race on your own. The competition you just kept in the game may eliminate you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: They call it strategy."
Posted by Colonel Zoiderg on 04-15-14 at 06:50 PM
I get the feeling that anyone who keeps the Globetrotters in the race is doing right. They're the George Jetson of the Amazing Race - somehow managing to stave off losing their (job/position in the Race) just barely in every episode.

Posted by featherfish81 on 04-16-14 at 00:59 AM
Yeah, if I were Jessica and John I'd be pretty annoyed. They definitely could have figured out the Roadblock before the Globetrotters.

Posted by Tiffanykool555 on 02-13-22 at 06:23 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-22 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

seo business
Search Engine Optimization, i.e. seo, describes the entire process of using methods that aid make changes in your site web content to make it place high in regards to website traffic online. It helps in enhancing the presence of the web site on the web. SEO plans, on the other hand, are the pre-picked mix of tools and also offerings offered to the users for their web sites.

Posted by jackwills on 05-19-22 at 02:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-22 AT 07:05 AM (EST)

Hello,
They all are thinking above our heads, and we even didn't get their plans that what they want and how they operate their plans.

https://grabtheapk.com/

Regards: Dragon City Mod APK

Posted by Danialwilson on 06-12-22 at 03:08 AM
Hi
Thanks for sharing this information.
this is very usefull information/
regard:
new condos for sale etobicoke