URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1805
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Katie/Rachel (Elimination Station)"

Posted by KwietOne on 11-08-10 at 05:19 PM
Viewed their Elimination Station 2 weeks ago and them again during Kevin/Michael's ES. K/R just cannot get over themselves. When asked, before K/R arrived, who they think should arrive; they answered a female/female (specifically Brook/Claire) team because they themselves were eliminated and felt that NO female/female team should win the Amazing Race because they, as a female/female, were eliminated.

Sheesh...AWFUL!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Katie/Rachel (Elimination Station)"
Posted by Max Headroom on 11-10-10 at 09:07 AM
Is it our fault that all the other teams svck royally?

Posted by olathejoe on 11-10-10 at 04:35 PM
I watched that too and it makes no sense to me at all why they would not want a GG team to win it all. Do they think they'll get invited back for TAR AllStars II and then be the first GG team to win? Not likely that either of those things are going to happen. They just seem like real snots to me. And I don't think it was editing either.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 11-16-10 at 00:11 AM
Thanks KwietOne - I hadn't watched any of the Elimination Stations eps this season - they were alot of fun - Well . . . . UNTIL Katie and Rachel showed up with their snotty attitudes and accents. Wow - they are really B$$&hs! I didn't have as intense a bad feeling about them while they were on the race, but this much exposure to their "'tudes" solidifies what all of America has been saying about them. I bet they wouldn't vote for a woman for President either unless it was one of the two of them! They sure like to hear their own voices too - just relentlessly repeating their negative garbage. Too bad also for the other teams who were having a GREAT time together before they showed up!

Still - a much better grouping than previous Elimination station roomies - remember Thailand? Can't think of the man/girlfriend team right now, but they were so nasty. More than one of the other teams too were contributing to the "drama" ;) So I guess these folks are doing alright!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl