URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1804
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?"

Posted by Molaholic on 11-01-10 at 11:25 PM
Life as a Russian Babushka couldn't be any better.

But then, what about those great Classic Tunes?

We also had another visit from that famed cinematographer, V.I. Lenin.

Next week -- more love from Mother Russia and a major meltdown.

Seana, mistress of siggies 2010

For the google translate-impaired amongst you - the title "Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?" comes out as "Is there enough cow poop on my potato?"

Table of contents
  • RE: BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?,Seana, 12:34 PM, 11-02-10
  • RE: BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?,Max Headroom, 01:36 PM, 11-02-10
  • RE: BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?,Belle Book, 04:41 PM, 11-02-10
    • RE: BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?,caseymagoo, 06:20 PM, 11-02-10
      • RE: BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?,Belle Book, 08:28 PM, 11-03-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTAR 17.6 - Достаточно ли корова кормы на моем картофеля?"
Posted by Seana on 11-02-10 at 12:34 PM
Hey baby. I think this is the song we're looking for. It sounds exactly the same.

Da na na na na

Posted by Max Headroom on 11-02-10 at 01:36 PM
I've got nothing to say to you losers. Nothing.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-02-10 at 04:41 PM
Well Nat, this wasn't our best leg. We got to the Detour clue last and tried Classical Music, but maybe we should've gone about it in a different way. But maybe it was just as well -- you did great when we went to Classical Film. Then we arrived at the Roadblock in fourth place (I think), and we did just fine there as well. Fourth out of seven teams -- better than last!

As long as we manage to do our part well and avoid bad luck as much as possible, I think we could well be the first all-female team to win the Amazing Race. Heaven knows it's about time an all-female team won -- the American edition, that is.

Posted by caseymagoo on 11-02-10 at 06:20 PM
The girls on this trip are awesome - but I can't believe you smelled my stinky shoes!

Posted by Belle Book on 11-03-10 at 08:28 PM
Well, it was something to pass the time on the long train ride. Besides, Nat & I are in a loose alliance with you & Claire.