URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 533
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"We hate Toni"

Posted by mh on 07-21-04 at 03:32 PM
No, no hate at all... but how can a person be so hatefull, it's just a game!! We would never act like this, wasn't raised like this.. Toni was in love cruise too, how on earth could You bring her to Paradise Hotel, please don't bring her on television ever again... and Zack.... i'm shocked that he is supposed to be a human being... he maybe look good, but it's what's inside of him, all that hate towards people who dare to go against him.... No wonder the world is like it is, full of people who hate...!! No, normal human being would act like this... and Amy.. I feel sorry for her... she dosn't know what she's going into. And how can a person like Kristin be so not feeling, she dosn't care about anyone or anything... hmmm... I'd just wonder... and Charla.. you are gorgeous, but you should have given Dave the money and not have been listening to ... TONI!!! Just my point of wiew...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: We hate Toni"
Posted by mrc on 07-21-04 at 04:19 PM
Don't be hatin! ive said in other threads, I luv Toni and wish she was on more shows she doesn't get enuff exposure and I cant get enuff of herr body

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by mh on 07-21-04 at 04:43 PM
We don't hate Toni, if you have read our mail correctly.. not her looks or her body, but her hatefull mind, maybe she gets to you, but not to us behaving like this, sorry you're only looking at what you see and not how she is as a person towards other people, but you're allowed to have your own opinion about that, as well as we are......we don't ask you to agree with us...!!!!!!!!

Posted by mrc on 07-21-04 at 04:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-04 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

i cant help it--shes SOOOO hot!!!!!!!!

ETF typo

Fulfilling the CASH platform since 7-21-04

Posted by mh on 07-21-04 at 05:17 PM
No man... she's not hot...she's so NOT!! Sorry but good looking don't need to end in behaving like she did.. I wouldn't behave like this, no way!!!, but I like you anyway... You have your own opinion....

Posted by mrc on 07-21-04 at 05:35 PM
ok well just have to agree to disagree 'bout her maybe well c her agin on another show soon heres hopping

Posted by missangelina on 07-21-04 at 04:19 PM
I saw you Toni in the love cruise, and for a while I thought you where an ordinary young girl. But man -how angry you get!!! I am shocked how annoyed you got during a few episodes of Paradise, and how could someone possibly be so full of hate??? Are you born jeaulous? Or did you get abused as a child? Did your boyfriend cheat at you? Be careful Toni -many people follow you after these two series, and just a few percent actually like you....

Posted by mh on 07-21-04 at 05:08 PM
Just my words! You're so right! What more can I say? I've received a mail from a person who just loves her body!! hmm....

Posted by AMT on 07-21-04 at 06:03 PM
U couldnīt be more right !!!!

Posted by Zpader_ezz on 08-06-04 at 12:04 PM

Id ont hate anyone...but I think that what they all did was mean..nobody should be treated that way...and now im speaking of that situation were all the old guest returned to paradise hotel...

Im from sweden and im wathing the show right now...there is 1or 2 episodes to go know..I hope that Keith wins...

Andreas from sweden!!=)

Posted by laila on 08-14-04 at 04:12 PM
I HATE TONI, she is a cruel #####!!!

Posted by lionheart on 09-02-04 at 05:01 AM
Sure,
That's a fine example of a #####.
In the 12th - 14th century those were burnt by unjustified laws but in this case she should be burnt justified. It's a pity we cant do it nowadays but for sure she'll burn in hell.

Posted by rp on 02-25-05 at 01:14 PM
toni, shes just a bad loser, they all are, the way the reacted on tv i would have been embarassed to know anyone of them, its just a game and i dont think that any of them will remain friends after this especially zack and amy what was that all about, he didnt even like her, he is so faulse and all talk what a bighead!