URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 337
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What happened????"

Posted by RaHead on 09-23-03 at 09:09 PM
I missed the first hour of the show, but caught the last 5 minutes!!! So I know who left but what led up to it???

THANKS!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Who else is mad as spit? I can't beleive they didn't tell us!!"
Posted by kellyval99 on 09-23-03 at 09:56 PM
I could scream! What a teaser!! I hope Keith realizes that his only chance is to go up against Dave and Charla. They can't win against Holly and Scott!!

"RE: Who else is mad as spit? I can't beleive they didn't tell us!!"
Posted by JenX on 09-23-03 at 10:00 PM
Keith picks Dave and Charla to go. The scene previewed last week where Tara says to Holly, " I can't believe you did that!" and Holly very #####-ily goes, "BELIEVE IT, Tara!" was never shown tonight. I bet it's next week's Pandora's Box.

Bye Dave and Charla! Dammit! But, I certainly hope Keith and Tara win. I can't stand Holly. Dave, you made a total ass of yourself tonight!

"I had the same thought about that preview but like I said,"
Posted by kellyval99 on 09-23-03 at 10:03 PM
I don't think they stand a chance against Scott and Holly with a jury of the cast offs.

"RE: I had the same thought about that preview but like I said,"
Posted by The Jman on 09-23-03 at 10:12 PM
They did that for suspense,like what any good show would do,but yeah I'm on pns and needles like the rest. So,who does Keith pick??

Lets see,if it matters Dave choose Keith,but Dave made a big mistake with his comments. The only hint that might save them is Tara's frendship with Charla.

I also noticed the part where Holly says to Tara,"belive it",but wasn't Holly wearing the outfit they wore on the night they had that Arabian theme? Maybe they cut that out because it was too long?

I'm going to say Keith picks Dave. Foursome finals all the way.