URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 133
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Someone pop it"

Posted by dasheekee jones on 08-26-03 at 10:26 AM
Did anyone catch the 50ft zit on Amy's cheek? I almost puked.

I'm really getting sick of this show. And now they bring back Zack the Leggo Maniac??? How the ##### does that work? You know that the 'twist' will be Zack gets to vote. And then that means Keith will be gone---the only sane man there.

Why is it that all these people are morons??? Why do they think the backstabbing bitches and loser children (ie. Alex) are the end all and be all and keep them on this show? Why doesn't anyone got to Amy "Shut the ##### up you zit man troll" and push her ass in the pool? She's like what? 5'1" Is she going to scream until she turns blue? And Alex. If I were Charla, I would fear nothing and tell his punk ass to sit down and shut up. He's nothing but a kid. Scratch his eyes out with some Lee Press On Nails. Ugh. I hate these people.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Someone pop it"
Posted by austin2828 on 08-26-03 at 10:42 AM
I agree with you on the 50' crater on Amy's face.....damn the ##### is ugly as hell. Where did they find these nuts especially the gay Scott and Dave and the damn monkey. Smokey is better looking than Amy. Finally Fox really made me puke with the return of Crack...wtf is up with that.

Crack has to be the dumbest SOB on the face on the earth. These people act if they are going to stay there forever especially Amy and alex.. Pukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke Will it ever end. This could be a good show but they need to fire the whole production crew and writers and hire people with some kind of sanity

"RE: Someone pop it"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 08-26-03 at 02:43 PM
Wow...hearing all the stories of LAmy, Acme, RetinA-my's increasingly stunning visage I just have to wonder?????

Maybe the Zit is under contract to FuX. Since Cracker Jack Lawyer Zack successfully sued to have the zit ruled as an offical cast member, it has to be voted off like everyone else.

That's why they're bringing him back, so he can serve them with the papers personally. You never know when you're bike messenger will drown trying to peddle across the ocean to the island. He couldn't take that chance...being as smart as he is and all.