URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 358
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"VERONICA MARS... HELLLOOOOOO"

Posted by AntFitz4 on 01-06-05 at 02:13 AM
This should be considered for a spoiling/speculation type of forum! Veronica Mars is GREAT.

No one is watching this show, why? It can not possibly be because no one likes it. It already has a huge cult fallowing!

So seriously people, give it a shot. I am not kidding last nights episode was the best yet.

Who do you think is responsible for Lily Kane's murder?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: VERONICA MARS... HELLLOOOOOO"
Posted by ginger on 01-06-05 at 05:24 PM
I watched a couple episodes and it wasn't bad. For those of you who enjoyed Deadwood's last season, the reason the actress who plays Veronica Mars looks familiar is that she was the prostitute who came, briefly, to town with her brother (and departed rather memorably).

Posted by sorgee on 01-09-05 at 08:35 PM
i LOVE this show. we watch it religiously in our house.

Posted by Smooth23 on 01-11-05 at 04:53 PM
I love this show, I really hope it makes it to a second season. I know they were guaranteed a full season, but last I knew UPN hasn't decided whether or not to pick it up for another season. I sure hope so, I love the story lines, and I love the cast.

Posted by BriarRosie on 01-12-05 at 01:33 PM
I caught a bit of this show after finding out who the Biggest Loser is.

I thought the show seemed fairly good, but how bizarre was it to see real-life husband and wife Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna bickering to eachother as a married couple on the show?

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!