URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 330
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"

Posted by Swami on 10-15-04 at 11:47 AM
Don't forget, this four part special, a new mini-series (with most of the old favorite characters back) begins on Sunday, Oct 17th at 9/8C p.m. On the SciFi channel of course.

a slice of Slice
If Kali doesn't scare you, nothing will!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars!"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-18-04 at 08:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-04 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

Although I only occasionally watched the old series and wasn't a huge fan, I watched this last night and thought it to be very good, but a little confusing to a quasi-casual fan like me (although I appreciated all the backstory explanations.)

I've always been a fan of "mysteries explained" so I particularly liked the explanation of how the so-called Peacekeepers came into being -- and where the Peacekeeper race originated from (sounded it a little like they stole a page from Stargate or Battlestar Galactica there, but I still liked it)

Posted by Swami on 10-22-04 at 10:03 AM
I watched it a few days late too, and enjoyed it a lot. This was a much better ending for the series than that stupid thing last year where they just disintigrated Crighton & Aeryn.

Now when StarGate finally ends this Spring, I will cry!

a slice of Slice
If Kali doesn't scare you, nothing will!

Posted by udg on 10-28-04 at 08:06 AM
Is SG1 official? I haven't heard anything, but I try to avoid spoilers for eps I haven't seen, and I'm a full season behind.

I thought I was going to have to wait for Peacekeeper Wars to hit DVD before I watched it, but my sister recorded it for me.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"Replaying it"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-23-04 at 04:53 PM
Tomorrow, Sunday October 24...The SciFi channel is airing both shows starting at 3:00pm est in case anyone missed it the first time around. I miss this show sooo much!

A PhoenixMons Creation