URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 309
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LAX"

Posted by KScott on 09-14-04 at 09:51 AM
Did you watch it? Did you like it? I did to both which means it will get cancelled. Anyone else?

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LAX"
Posted by BennyBoy on 09-14-04 at 08:17 PM
I didn't get to see it, but heard on the local radio show this morning that it was awful. I am gonna have to watch it and see what I think.

The Masterful Work of Slicey 2004

Posted by foonermints on 09-14-04 at 10:16 PM
Nope, I need to sleep. With Heather and Blair running LAX, I'll wake up with a 747 on my lawn. Or half of one.

Posted by KimD on 09-16-04 at 02:02 PM
I watched it. I liked it! I've always been fascinated about what goes on behind the scenes in airports, so I'll stay tuned.

Posted by Loree on 09-16-04 at 03:39 PM
My opinion is that it's okay if you have nothing else to do. But I wouldn't waste my time recording it if I wasn't going to be home.

Posted by ginger on 09-16-04 at 06:16 PM
If this show becomes a hit, is it Heather's FOURTH? Whodathunkit.

Blaire is easy on the eyes. May watch at some point.

TJ Hooker
Dynasty
Melrose Place
LAX?

Posted by KScott on 09-17-04 at 09:05 AM
What was the one with her and Charlie Sheen?

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by ginger on 09-21-04 at 06:12 PM
Forgot about that...she was on Spin City, after Michael J. left. I guess that counts as a "hit" (at least by today's standards), so this would be her FIFTH.

When she's 60, she'll be introduced as The First Lady of Television.