URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 288
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Reality and other show line ups"

Posted by skyhoneybear on 07-13-04 at 03:22 PM
How come it seems like all the good shows come on at the same time on the same night. For those of us without Tivo or the DVR, this gets really frustrating. Like Monday night at 10 there was Road Rules, I love the 90's, Airline, Andy ##### (and something I can't remember).

And tonight there is Big Brother, Last Comic Standing, Real World, the amazing race. I know some of these don't all come on at 8pm or 10pm, but even with my excellent remote skills, I can't always keepup.

I know some will say just get Tivo or DVR------Well some of us can't afford everything.

That's all just needed rant, because like the middle of June there wasn't S#it on and now they have to put everything on only on certain days altogether.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kayne West "Through the Fire"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Reality and other show line ups"
Posted by ginger on 07-14-04 at 06:07 PM
I second this rant. We raced from show to show last night. It is particularly hard to convince my teenager to watch Big Bother (because face it, it sucks) and so I ended up with ATM-Season One Repeats (which are great, but still...)

Surely they could spread this around a little. Would think the smaller shows would benefit from not being opposite juggernauts like the CBS spectrum of highly rated reality dreck.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Posted by calamityc on 07-14-04 at 09:31 PM
Hi sky:
Agreed with you back in the Fall too. Only wish network execs would realize they don't have to have a show that "wins" over a powerhouse. They might reap more advertising revenue if they would allow shows to build a following on nights where people just flip to cable because there is nothing on.

Posted by Fishercat on 07-15-04 at 01:20 AM
Not to mention the World Series of Poker events that I have to watch the next day at 11AM to 1 PM. Last night was good and I missed the first airing, still saw the replay.

Yeah, Tuesday was rididculously busy. Oh yeah, I forgot, THE FRIGGING ALL STAR GAME!!!!
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

Posted by skyhoneybear on 07-15-04 at 04:42 PM
Thanks all----I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"

Posted by Molaholic on 07-18-04 at 11:23 PM
Wait a second for a minute here ... are you seriously asking that networks actually WORK TOGETHER and reach a logical, viewer-friendly outcome?
Next thing, they'll be posts about politicians having the best interests of the people in mind.
cue Twilight Zone title music here

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Posted by dabo on 07-19-04 at 02:51 AM
dodeedodo dodeedodo...