URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 280
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sex in the City"

Posted by FlowerChild on 06-22-04 at 05:52 PM
Anybody plan on watching the edited reruns of Sex in the City?
I heard that when they were filming the original episodes, they filmed the edited versions of certain sceens also. I guess that'll make it less obviously edited.

Here's to nights I can't remember with people I'll never forget!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sex in the City"
Posted by motormouth on 06-23-04 at 04:32 AM
Yes! I would love to watch them, do you know when they will start airing them?

Posted by StarryLuna on 06-23-04 at 08:04 AM
They started airing them last week. There were two episodes on every night last week. This week begins their regular schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 10:00.

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
"Men! As boy crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em." - Vickie Hiller, Down With Love

Posted by motormouth on 06-23-04 at 06:27 PM
Thank you Starryluna, for the info. I have some catching up to do!

Posted by StarryLuna on 06-23-04 at 08:05 AM
I'll probably watch them, only if there's nothing else on. Since all but the last half of the final season has been released on DVD though, I'd rather watch them on DVD because they're unedited and commercial free, just as they were meant to be seen.

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
"Men! As boy crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em." - Vickie Hiller, Down With Love

Posted by mookiemeister on 07-06-04 at 09:17 AM
I wait until they come out on DVDs before I watch them. Don't have cable.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein