URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 272
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Six Feet Under"

Posted by woeisme1 on 06-08-04 at 05:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-04 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

The new season begins Sunday. I tried to view the exclusive preview but the darn media player wouldn't load it. So I will wait oh so patiently for Sunday. It has been over a year since the last post about last years season finale already.

Anybody else waiting with me?

ETA: I installed Quicktime but this is the link to the sneak preview and it worked for me.
http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/video/special_video/quicktime.shtml

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Six Feet Under"
Posted by greenmonstah on 06-08-04 at 06:24 PM

Hi Woe! I have never seen it but a lot of people tell me it is a must see, especially where I work for a dysfunctional family business. I may give it a watch!

And no, I am not in the funeral industry....{shudder}

"RE: Six Feet Under"
Posted by woeisme1 on 06-08-04 at 09:47 PM
The first season, with it's quirky commercials for mortician type supplies (and you can view them at HBO.com), was one of the funniest, IMO. But I still love the show 4 years later. Besides, Nate is eye candy ifyouknowwhatimean

I wanted to grow up to be a forensic pathologist and do autopsies, but my mom said I was morbid and would never speak to me again if I did. I wanted to know how they figured stuff out.

"Yes!"
Posted by moonbaby on 06-08-04 at 09:14 PM
I missed much of last season but caught a couple of repeats recently. Everyone on the show is sooo good! I'll definitely watch unless my landlord cancels HBO.

"RE: Yes!"
Posted by woeisme1 on 06-08-04 at 09:48 PM
Moonie, they are available at Kazaa Lite. And if your landlord is a poopy head, I will be recording them this time around, if you want me to send them.