URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 153
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Line of Fire"

Posted by Bebo on 11-25-03 at 02:41 PM
Anybody else looking forward to this show? Looks like an FBI vs. mob kinda thing. The cast looks really good, with David Paymer and the poor departed Teri Bauer from '24' (aka Leslie Hope).

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Line of Fire"
Posted by minitroll on 12-01-03 at 06:36 PM
Thanks for reminding me Bebo. The show looks like it could be good, but I couldn't remember the name of it yesterday when I realized it was getting close and I needed to add it to my Tivo list.

Posted by L82LIFE on 12-01-03 at 07:23 PM
It looks really good. I will check it out, for sure.

L82life

Posted by Ra_8secs on 12-01-03 at 11:25 PM
The promos are enticing enough to at least check out the premier episode. I'm going to tape it Tuesday. (I'll be at the Maryland - Wisconsin bball game.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Posted by sittem on 12-01-03 at 11:35 PM
I may have to give the show a shot, though "Teri Bauer" makes me wonder.

BTW - let me know how the Badgers look. Golden Eagles romped over the Irish tonight.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Posted by smiley on 12-04-03 at 07:53 AM
I taped it on Tuesday and watched it last night. I thought it was pretty good. Of course it usually takes me a couple of shows to make up my mind. The guy that plays Roy is very cute but I don't know how he is going to keep his cover if Molloy keeps wanting him to kill people. I mean how many fake shootings can you arrange?

Posted by wildchickenhunter on 12-04-03 at 11:15 AM
I watched it. Not bad! It will take me a few more episodes to get a real feel, but I liked what I saw.

Posted by JRome on 12-09-03 at 04:43 PM
I didn't catch it last week but am going to tonight.

"She could have dropped you... you should be dead!"
Posted by CyberCooties on 12-27-03 at 02:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-03 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Yep. I've been watching it. That character Roy kinda reminds me of my ex-husband, so it will be nice watching him get smacked off his informant status.

Have a good one!

"RE: She could have dropped you... you should be dead!"
Posted by JRome on 01-08-04 at 05:14 PM
You think Roy's cover is going to be blown?

He's done well so far. I think he might be able to keep it up.