URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 3077
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pia"

Posted by anlin on 04-09-11 at 03:10 AM
OMG i am sick of this there is a message in the name of the show its IDOL. Pia although a good singer wasnt an idol she wasnt likable. I have never thought she couldnt sing i felt that she was walled in it was as if she was too good for the competition and it dont matter how good a singer you are if people dont or cant relate to you you will never be an IDOL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pia"
Posted by csnumber23 on 04-10-11 at 11:51 PM
She was completely over rated in my opinion. Gorgeous to look at and a good voice but no performing skills at all. No versatility at all. While I don't think she should have gone before Stefano or Paul, I didn't mind her elimination.

Posted by anlin on 04-11-11 at 00:47 AM
I understand what you are saying however they have tried other thigs for weeks she did ballad after ballad they kept asking her for somthing differnt but to no availe. Well maybe she will have had it all recorded so she can look back on it and realise that the people are right and shes not an "Idol" you have to be likeable

Posted by geekboy on 04-11-11 at 08:24 AM
Maybe I missed the memo, but I still thought this was a show where the viewing public voted...and the person with the least votes was voted off....If that is still the case, why is Pia getting so much attention? Just because JLo loved her and wanted her in the finals? So sorry, JLo. Will we be making this much fuss every damn week now when *SHOCKER* someone gets voted off?

Also, i thought the judges comments were insulting to Stefano.

Geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Posted by csnumber23 on 04-13-11 at 06:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-11 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

I agree completely Geekboy, they were insulting to all the contestants and specifically Stefano.

The judges acted like fools and should be ashamed with themselves. For me, there is a lot of talent this year and these judges are ruining the show!

I agree with the post from Anlin as well!

"And..........."
Posted by agman on 04-15-11 at 10:14 AM
If she's really as good as the judges think she is(cough cough)then she should be able to make it even though she got voted off the show. She has certainly had plenty of exposure and publicity.

"RE: And..........."
Posted by JessicaRN on 04-15-11 at 02:47 PM
Good point, and perhaps one of the judges could bankroll her while her career is getting off of the ground. Of course, she lost on a vote from "America" so maybe she wouldn't sell that many.

Posted by TARFAN76 on 04-19-11 at 11:59 PM
I'm smirking about Pia's career ever "getting off the ground.". WTF? Yeah, rush her to the studio while a couple of suckers still agree with her own boring assessment of 5-year-old Pia "I thought I was a superstar.". Well, I never did and I could not have been happier to see her boring diva perfection to get the boot. Good singer? Yeah. Pretty? I guess - as she certainly believed...Personality? Z I P. And didn't she look pleasant in the audience? Not a bit.

Posted by TARFAN76 on 04-19-11 at 11:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-11 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

I'm smirking about Pia's career ever "getting off the ground.". WTF? Yeah, rush her to the studio while a couple of suckers still agree with her own boring assessment of 5-year-old Pia "I thought I was a superstar.". Well, I never did and I could not have been happier to see her boring diva perfection to get the boot. Good singer? Yeah. Pretty? I guess - as she certainly believed...Personality? Z I P. And didn't she look pleasant in the audience? Not a bit.