URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2816
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"

Posted by BoRox on 10-18-09 at 08:40 AM
Here's a list of the top reality TV singing performances of all time, including ones from around the world. What do you think? Who's missing? http://www.mullerover.com/?p=427

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Top Reality TV Singing Performances of All Time?"
Posted by Tahj on 10-22-09 at 01:24 PM
That's a very interesting list and they are all great performances, but Carrie Underwood is rated the number one best?! I mean, it's good, but the best? I don't think so.

Adam Lambert should be on there, definitely, Chris Daughtry, and Leona Lewis.

It's a Tribe!

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 12-31-21 at 05:40 AM
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Tahj randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-22-09 at 02:25 PM
I remember Kurt Nilson performance on World Idol. He blew Kelly Clarkson out of the water!

I agree with Tahj - Adam and Daughtry should be there.

"The only one I've seen"
Posted by IceCat on 10-23-09 at 07:00 AM

... was Susan Boyle and that was only because of all the hype that made me curious enough to click a link on CNN.

"RE: The only one I've seen"
Posted by mindy23 on 01-02-10 at 09:21 AM
Adam Lambert, David Cook. I don't remember being all that impressed with Daughtry until after he left Idol, to be honest. He was steadfast, but don't remember a single song he sang that blew me away, the way Cook and Lambert did, most of the season.

Oh well. To each their own...

"RE: David Cook"
Posted by leggs77 on 01-04-10 at 05:09 PM
I loved David Cook when he sang Hello. That is the only song from AI that I have actually downloaded. I also agree with the previous post about Carrie Underwood, I do not think she should have been number 1.

Piggly Wiggly

"RE: David Cook"
Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 01-04-22 at 02:34 PM
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam leggs77 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

"RE: The only one I've seen"
Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 12-31-21 at 05:54 AM
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam mindy23 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by Agman2 on 09-04-15 at 02:59 PM
BoRox, why did you stop posting?

Posted by ArnoldKumar123 on 12-31-21 at 05:18 AM
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam BoRox randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Posted by Micheladam on 07-20-23 at 01:20 AM
>Helo I found Ur Awesom nam
>BoRox randomly So I am
>Curious if U hav Books,
>Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos,
>Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion
>becuz I hav Questions about
>Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).
Scottish kilts for sale[BRAdam Michel